All these tourists had unforgettable travel experience because of our guides from Amsterdam. Let them make your dream vacation a reality.
We are a group of 12 people which includes 8 adults and 4 children aged between 2yrs & 4yrs visiting Holland for 3 days. We are arriving Amsterdam from London on the 3rd May morning. Can you please give us a quotation for the following services.
1. Pick-up from Schipol airport by minibus or Van & a visit to DenHaagh, Madurodam village, orientation tour around the Haque and then to Rotterdam Harbour where we would like to do the popular boat tour.
2. Transfer from Rotterdam to Amsterdam hotel by late eveing. (This is optional, hence give the costing for this service seperately as we may decide the take the train if it works out expensive)
3. On 5th May, pick up from our hotel & Amsterdam city sight seeing. This can be an orientation tour covering important sights of the city, the canals and a visit to Dam Square. We are not interested to visit any museums. We then would like to visit Zaanse Schans to see the windmills and the cheese village. In the afternoon, we want to visit the Keukenhof gardens and the tour can end either with a drop off at airport or city centre. (will confirm drop off point later)
We are yet to confirm our hotel reservation, but it would be near the Schipol airport. I would be grateful if you could give your quotation for the above services as soon as possible to enable us to finalize our tours. Thanks very much and looking forward to hear from you soon.
John: Hello in search of a private guide for myself and partner. I am looking for a more personalized tour. Besides seeing the Ann Frank House, Diamond factory, Dam Square the Rijksmuseum and Red light district. I would like to see the Homomonument and discover some of the gay history of Amsterdam and the canibis culture.
This tour would take place on the 23rd of March from our hotel The Black Tulip. It should be a full day tour between 5 and 8 hours. I would of course cover the guides meals, drinks and any activities we might participate in that is not covered in entrance fees and cost built into the tour. Now the big thing is I am handicaped. I can walk but not fast and not for long distances with out stopping. We would like the guide to also be a driver, but if not have mapped out the the route using public transportation and taxis water or cars where needed. I can more then likely go about 1/4 of a mile slowly before needed to stop for at least 15 minutes. But I would like to avoid as many of those types of stops as possible so slow is the key word. I would prefer the guide to be gay if not very well versed in the gay history, hang outs and stories of Amsterdam.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Gary: Please quote a private tour of Amsterdam area for my family of 4 adults. We would like the following sevices:
- Pick up at Hotel Schiphol, Rijksweg A4 Nr.3, 2132 MA NL - Hoofddorpup at about 9 AM
- city highlights tour of Amsterdam by car
- Anne Frank House / Van Gogh museum visit
- Zaanse Schans (Dutch heritage site: windmills, cheese- and wooden shoes factory)
- Monnickendam (historic town from 1350)
- Marken (historic former fishing municipality)
- ride through reclaimed land below sea level near the Zuider Zee
- drop off at hotel around 5 PM
- pick up at 9 AM with our luggage (mini van needed)
- tour sites between Amsterdam and Rotterdam
- Delft: visit at a pottery factory and the quaint historic center
- drop us off around 2-4 PM at the port of Rotterdam as we will be boarding a Holland America cruise ship.
Susan: Hello! We will be in The Hague from Nov 11 - 14, and then Amsterdam 14th - 16th of Nov.
I know I would be interested in a full day private tour in the towns around Amsterdam on Saturday the 15th.
Maybe we would like a half day on the 14th when we need to leave from the Hague and go to Amsterdam. Also, I would like to find things to do by myself in the Hague while my husband is working.
What is your full day tour rate? What would your half day rate be starting in the Hague and ending in Amsterdam? Any ideas for me alone? We are interested in the cheese factory, windmills and fishing village outside of Amsterdam. Within Amsterdam our main guided interest would be the red light district - maybe even on the Friday night.
Your previous customers seemed to have loved the time with you and we would too.\
Experience the famous Rembrandt paintings in Amsterdam, Holland in a new light! Imagine being the privileged guest of honour at the home of art historian Kees Kaldenbach. Lectures (in Dutch, English or German + translations into Japanese) are given in plain, accessible language. Read more