Ahti Arak Tours - Private Guide in Tallinn
Car rent, bus rent, assistance for independent tour, organizing events, providing tickets for concerts etc
Languages: Estonian, English, Russian
Ahti Arak Tours is a great opportunity to explore Estonia, and various neighboring countries such as Latvia, Finland, Lithuania and Belarus. Our guided tours in Estonia will give you a chance to learn something new about the glorious past of these several countries, and to expand your knowledge in all that concerns their present.
Ahti Arak is a historian and a professional private guide in Tallin, who will be pleased to get you in touch with any of the above listed countries and Estonia in particular. Besides Ahti Arak, there are many other guides in our tourist agency, each and every of them being a high level professionals and great experts in the culture, history, daily life and nature of all the Baltic countries, and Estonia first of all.
Our private tours in Tallin and various other cities are created to meet the interests and desires of our clients. We can explore the hot spots of busy city life, or discover some intriguing places, found far off the beaten path. These places are usually inaccessible to large commercial groups, so it would be an advantage for you that you are using the service of a private guide. Besides providing basic guide services, we also offer a range of other activities, such as fishing, boating, hiking, culinary experiences and so on.
Moreover, we would be glad to help you in finding affordable and suitable lodging anywhere in the Baltics.
- Side trips from Tallinn: most attractive destinations in Estonia and nearby
- Private tour around Estonia starting in Tallinn
- A Day in Tallinn. Private tour or shore excursion for small and large groups
- Private transfer between Tallinn and Estonian cities, also Riga, Vilnius,Warsaw
- A Day in Helsinki. Private tour or shore excursion tour for small and large groups
- Walking tour of the Old Town in Tallinn
- Private tour or shore excursion of Tallinn for disabled people
- Private tour of Tallinn and Jewish heritage