Lut Van Hove - Private Guide in AmsterdamMember Since 2011
Culture and History tour in Amsterdam
Tour Price : 300 (1-6 persons) Duration : full day Languages: Dutch, English, French, Brasilian (Portuguese), notions of Chinese
The option I offer is more suited for small groups and individuals who want to see certain aspects of the capital and get suggestions on the best places to have dinner, hang out, enjoy some coffee or just walk during the evening.
|Tour Price: 300 (1-6 persons)|
|Duration: full day|
|Group Size: 1-6|
|Languages: Dutch, English, French, Brasilian (Portuguese), notions of Chinese|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||YES|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||YES|
|Food and Drinks :||YES|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||YES|
|Translation services :||YES|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||YES|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|
- Dutch heritage: Experience the old Dutch way of life!
- The largest flower auction in the world.
- Amsterdam Tour
- East of the Netherlands and Arnhem tour
- The finest shopping secrets of Amsterdam
- Van Gogh and his relation to modern art.
- The sad history of WW2 and the Battle of Arnhem
- Walking in the past....in Gouda
- The most Dutch scene is in...Kinderdijk!
- Dutch highlights of politics, architecture, antiques and art
- Strolling in medieval Delft