Lut Van Hove - Private Guide in Amsterdam
Car - opel zafira mpv - air conditionnedProfessional
Languages: Dutch, English, French, Brasilian (Portuguese), notions of Chinese
My name is Lut Van Hove and I love to accompany you to the interesting spotsin the Netherlands. I try to design the tour according to your available time and interests: history, archtitecture, art, the Dutch way of life, gastronomy, social aspects,...
I lived in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Brasil and I guided tours in Europe, Asia and South America. These international experiences make me understand what a foreign visiter expect from her or his stay in the Netherlands..
I’m flexible with working hours and if necessary I pick you up with your luggage at your hotel or the cruise terminal with my Opel Zafira (large trunk space and seats for 6 persons).
- Dutch heritage: Experience the old Dutch way of life!
- The largest flower auction in the world.
- Amsterdam Tour
- East of the Netherlands and Arnhem tour
- The finest shopping secrets of Amsterdam
- Van Gogh and his relation to modern art.
- The sad history of WW2 and the Battle of Arnhem
- Walking in the past....in Gouda
- The most Dutch scene is in...Kinderdijk!
- Dutch highlights of politics, architecture, antiques and art
- Strolling in medieval Delft
Latest Customer's Opinions:
LUT WAS OUTSTANDING! ON OVERNIGHT’S NOTICE, SHE ORGANIZED 2 DAYS OF WW2 SIGHTSEEING FOR OUR PARTY OF 4, WHICH INCLUDED MY IN-LAWS. MY FATHER IN LAW WAS A WW2 VET, A BOMBER WHO WANTED TO SEE WW2 SIGHTS, BUT COULD NOT WALK MUCH DUE TO HIS ARTHRITIS IN HIS FEET. HE IS 87 YEARS OLD. LUT CATERED A PLAN WHICH INCLUDED A VAN AND DRIVER AND SEVERAL STOPS WHICH WERE INTERESTING TO MY HUSBAND AND ME AND MY IN-LAWS. SHE MADE OUR TRIP PERSONAL BY ADDING SEVERAL TOUCHES WHICH WE SINCERELY APPRECIATED. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND LUT TO ANYONE WISHING FOR A WONDERFUL TOUR!