Drs. Kees Kaldenbach - Private Guide in AmsterdamMember Since 2005
City Walk in Amsterdam
Walking tour in Amsterdam
Tour Price : Depending on starting point. Please email me stating your group size. Duration : 1 1/2 hours or more Languages: Dutch, English, German, also with a translator in Japanese and other languages
Amsterdam has so much beauty and atmosphere to offer! As a high level tour guide, I can help you make the best of your visit to Amsterdam. Fluent in Dutch, English, and German, I specialize in giving you custom designed itineraries, for a personalized and unique experience.
Together we will discover the many special and evocative parts of the city. Whether you choose a tram ride, a private boat tour, or walks along the city's streets, or hunting for Amsterdam's key architecture and vantage points, we will have a fabulous time. II can arrange visits to many of Amsterdam's museums and cultural attractions as well as arranging priority entrance (skipping most queues).
Our tour can start at your hotel and go to anywhere within the city for breathtaking to visit. I offer fascinating tales of Amsterdam, compiling up of unusual, interesting historical facts. This enhances the beauty the city has to offer.
From beginning to end, this tailored itinerary tour is packed with, personalities, history, and architectural wonders. My guided tour lasts approximately 1 hour to 3 hours.
Whether it’s experiencing the ‘Old Church’ or Oude Kerk at the center of the Wallen - or the Wooden house (Houten Huis) at the Begijinhof, a privately guided tour can result in a unique journey designed just for you. Experience the difference of a custom designed itinerary.
Tour prices may vary according to number of hours, starting point and group size. Children are very welcome, by the way. I usually take groups with 2 to 10 persons. Extra cost: tram or bus tickets.
|Tour Price: Depending on starting point. Please email me stating your group size.|
|Duration: 1 1/2 hours or more|
|Languages: Dutch, English, German, also with a translator in Japanese and other languages|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||NO|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||NO|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||NO|
|Translation services :||YES|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|
- City Walk in Amsterdam
- Rembrandt Walking and Museum Tour
- Vermeer in full glory, seven masterworks in Holland
- Vincent van Gogh in Amsterdam & Otterlo
- Utrecht, its history, architecture, canals and museums
- The Hague in art and politics
- Marken, Monnickendam, Edam
- Windmills near Alkmaar (North) and Rotterdam (South)
- Alkmaar, historic town center, windmills
- Leiden, University and Museum route
- Delft, Delft Blue, Johannes Vermeer
- Architecture in Amsterdam from 1600 to 2011
- Amsterdam, Gay and Lesbian history.
- Gouda city tour, church with stained glass extravaganza
- Rotterdam, stunning harbour redevelopment
- Women of Amsterdam. from fishwives to womens lib
- United East India Company - its powerful influence