Drs. Kees Kaldenbach - Private Guide in Amsterdam
I will take you in my private car. Groups larger than 4 may take a train or we can hire a minivan.Professional
Languages: Dutch, English, German, also with a translator in Japanese and other languages
Art does not stop at the museums; look at the architecture of Amsterdam, Haarlem, Utrecht, Delft, Leiden, The Hague, Gouda, Rotterdam, Otterlo and all other highlights from Holland in a way you never did before.
There is so much to experience and enjoy in the city starting with the museums where you can admire the paintings from Rembrandt, Van Gogh and Vermeer.
There are an extensive number of tours available to visitors like the United East India Co. Women of Amsterdam, GLBT life in the city and a tour of the Rich and Famous from the area.
One of the best things you can do is take in a lecture to your private group on the art of the famous artists like Van Gogh, Rembrandt and Vermeer at the same time that you take a delicious cup of coffee. Home lectures are available to you or you can be treated as a guest of honor when attending the home of the famous art historian KeesKaldenbach.
After seeing the many architectural styles you will also want to take a lecture on those styles and developments which are available to you. Museums like the Rijksmuseum and others are available by taking a rather short car ride or you can also go by tram. There may be additional fees, but it is something that you should not miss in your visit.
When attending the museums you will have a personalized tour that will help you admire the wonders of the artists mentioned earlier and their techniques will be understood then; that includes color, composition, technique strokes of the brush and of course content.
The VIP treatment is available to your business associates, your family and friends that you will be traveling with so that your visit is a memorable one.
The lectures are given in easy to understand language and are available in English, Dutch or German with Japanese translations available.
A very gifted speaker, Drs. KeesKaldenbach has been featured in different media outlets such as BBC2, BBC, CNN as well as national TV networks from Holland, Japan and Denmark.
- City Walk in Amsterdam
- Rembrandt Walking and Museum Tour
- Vermeer in full glory, seven masterworks in Holland
- Vincent van Gogh in Amsterdam & Otterlo
- Utrecht, its history, architecture, canals and museums
- The Hague in art and politics
- Marken, Monnickendam, Edam
- Windmills near Alkmaar (North) and Rotterdam (South)
- Alkmaar, historic town center, windmills
- Leiden, University and Museum route
- Delft, Delft Blue, Johannes Vermeer
- Architecture in Amsterdam from 1600 to 2011
- Amsterdam, Gay and Lesbian history.
- Gouda city tour, church with stained glass extravaganza
- Rotterdam, stunning harbour redevelopment
- Women of Amsterdam. from fishwives to womens lib
- United East India Company - its powerful influence
Latest Customer's Opinions:
Thank you so much for the fabulous tour of Amsterdam! The museum of van Gogh was incredible, the canal ride relaxing and enjoyable, the food on the historical boat fantastic, the architecture amazing and the red light district interesting. The tour guide was the best I've ever had!