Timofey Kruglikov - Private Guide in St. Petersburg
Visa-free tours for cruise ship passengers, Theatre tickets, Accomodation, Educational toursProfessional
Languages: English, German
See St.Petersburg with a Local History and Culture Expert!
My name is Timofey Kruglikov. I am a graduate in Russian History and Culture from the St.Petersburg University.Working as a lecturer for St.Petersburg Academy of Culture, I equally have created and conducted a wide variety of successful tours and excursions on St.Petersburg history and culture for a diversity of tourists from around the world.I have been organizing and leading tours of St.Petersburg for 15 years.In my opinion St.Petersburg is one of the most beautiful and mysterious cities in the world.I can offer you much more than trivial sightseeing. My aim is to introduce you to the world beyond the city guidebooks, explain the meaning of the signs and symbols, trace the origin of styles, tendencies and trends in history and culture, politics and society… and do it not tediously, but entertainingly!I also cooperate with other guides – most of them are professional historians, art historians and university teachers, all competent experts in their fields. If you are interested in a particular subject, I will try to choose and invite a most appropriate guide for you.
The benefits of my tours include:
- - personalized tours talored to your interests, budget and requirements
- - high quality guiding
- - you will have detailed, clear and authentic information from the competent experts who will help you to put all you see into a clear context
- - visa-free shore tours and excursions for cruise ship passengers
- - lines avoided in most of museums, fast track entry where possible
- - reliable shopping, cheap and good meals
- - reasonable prices
If you desire to investigate the magic phenomenon of St. Petersburg right from the inside of the Russian cultural and historic context and have the insider knowledge of life in the city “here and now”, then come and join us!
- Romanov Secrets Tour
- St.Petersburg Highlights Tour
- Imperial St.Petersburg Walking Tour
- Csars and Revolutionaries Tour
- Pushkin and Dostoevsky Tour
- The Hermitage Special Tour
- Russian Icons and Russian Orthodox Tradition Tour
- Imperial Palaces Tour - Peterhof
- Imperial Palaces Tour - Tsarskoe Selo and Pavlovsk
- 2/3 Day Cruise Ship Passengers Package Tour