Emre Onal - Private Guide in Istanbul
I have a Chrysler Voyager & Mercedes Vito for my toursProfessional
Languages: English, French, Italian
I am a licensed tour guide, I am guiding in english, french and italian since 20 years.For my daily city tours I can provide an air-cond Mini Van; I have a Chrysler Grand Voyager.
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- Driver/Guide services.
- Private City Tours.
- Private Tour Guide Services.
- Special Interest Tours.
- Religious Tours.
- Daily Tours with Private Plane.
- Blue Cruises - Private Yacht Charters.
- Meetings, Seminars, Conferences.
- Rent a Car.
- Hotel Reservations.
- Restaurant Suggestions & Reservations.
- Services to the Business Travelers.
- Fairs & Exhibitions in Istanbul.
- Byzantian and Ottoman Relics
- Full Day Bosphorus Tour
- Walking tour of the old peninsula
- Private Tour Guide
- Cappadocia 2 days 1 Night Private Tour by flight from Istanbul
- Cappadoccia tour from Istanbul
Latest Customer's Opinions:
We (two couples) were very fortunate that we selected Emre Onal as our guide for two days in Istanbul. We were sailing on a cruise and arrived in Istanbul a couple of days early and wanted to see the city. We were interested in the Sultanahmet area as well as Taksim and we wanted to cruse the Bosporus. Emre, along with his driver, Mr. Fasil, picked us up (we were at different hotels), took us through all the highlights of Sultanahmet, provided lunch at an excellent typical restaurant and gave us a great day. The following day we took a boat ride up the Bosporus, after seeing a couple of sights we missed the first day, he provided a great seafood lunch at a restaurant overlooking the water and arranged for Mr. Fasil to meet us there so we could drive back through various Istanbul neighborhoods. Emre is knowledgable, flexible, interesting and has a good sense of humor. You couldn't ask for more in a guide.