Private guide in Hong Kong, guided tours in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Top Attractions in Hong KongHong Kong Heritage Museum, Tsang Tai Uk, Che Kung Temple, Man Mo Temple and Fu Shin Street Traditional Bazaar, Temple of Ten Thousand Buddha's, Po Lin Monastery, Tien Tan Buddha Statue, Hong Kong Museum of History, Hong Kong Wetland Park
Currency: Hong Kong dollar (HKD)
Information about Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a city-state in the People's Republic of China and a superb place for vacationers to visit. It has a humid subtropical climate where summer tends to be hot and humid with sporadic showers, thunderstorms, and warm air approaching from the southwest.
Hong Kong is notorious for its extensive skyline and deep natural harbor. There are an abundance of skyscrapers and the skyline view is stunningly breathtaking during the day as well as nighttime. An awesome landmark that tourists should not overlook is the Big Buddha, located on Lantau Island. Some other points of interest that are interesting to see are Wong Tai Sin Temple, Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, and Ocean Park Hong Kong. This park is offers a marine mammal section as well as an animal theme park and amusement park area. Hong Kong Park possesses a greenhouse, Visual Arts Centre, artificial lake, café and bar. Some excellent museums to visit are the Hong Kong Museum of Art, Hong Kong Space Museum, Hong Kong Museum of History, among many others.
Hong Kong provides guests with a huge variety of food selections at many fabulous restaurants. The beauty of this city-state is that is has a lengthy shoreline that is packed with twists and turns and there is a great number of fantastic bays and beaches. Many of these beaches are engulfed by nearby mountains. Swimming is ideal since there are hardly any big waves. Please keep Hong Kong closely in mind when pondering future traveling plans.
Growing up in Hong Kong, I am more than happy to show you my home. Traveling is my passion and greeting people from all over the world has been my real hobby too. However, the more I traveled, the more I realized Hong Kong remains my favorite city in the world.
I am a Dutch national, living in Hong Kong since 2002. Since then I have been exploring the territory, uncovering all those hidden gems and learning about their importance within Hong Kong's history and natural settings.
Popular tours in Hong Kong
Culture and History tour in Hong KongDay trip Macau
Sightseeing Nature tour in Hong KongEscape to Lantau
HKD 2,600Tour Duration
- Elephant Nose Rock, with sea caves, Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Sea arch at Jin Island., Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Yim Tin Tsai fishing and salt making island with abandoned village., Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Fishermen selling seafood from their boat at the waterfront., Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Traditional wooden sampan, a boat like this will be used for the tour., Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Tin Hau Temple in Sai Kung Old Town., Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Kiu Tsui Chau and the small islet of Kiu Tau, connected at low tide by a tombolo., Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Big Buddha, Hong Kong, Lantau Island
- Silvermine Waterfall, Mui Wo, Hong Kong, Lantau Island
- Silvermine Bay, Mui Wo, Hong Kong, Lantau Island