Pedro Oliver - Private Guide in Palma de MajorcaMember Since 2018
Discover Palma, the capital of the Balearic Islands
Culture and History tour in Palma de Majorca
Tour Price : €190-250 Duration : 2-4 hours Languages: English, German and Spanish
Discover Palma, the capital of the Balearic Islands: A walking tour discovering Palma's History, Old Town, the Jewish Quarter and the Local Gastronomy.
On this tour through Palma's Old Town, you will learn about different cultures, religions and "époques" and how they have influenced life in Mallorca, without forgetting today's local gastronomy and shops.
You will walk along the picturesque alleys of the old quarters of Palma to enjoy the view to the ornate gothic Cathedral, the beautiful Almudaina Palace, the City Hall, the many Mallorcan historical courtyards, the Jewish Quarter, the modernist influences of Gaudí (yes, the architect of La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona) and the Olivar food market … all that before venturing into Es Born where elegant shops and boutiques line the streets.
- I am happy to tailor the tour to your individual wishes and requirements.
- The start time and duration of the tour can be adapted to your schedule.
- I recommend you to wear casual clothing and flat, comfortable shoes.
- The order of the tour may vary.
- Meeting point as per agreement. The tour ends at the meeting point, unless otherwise agreed.
- Itinerary: S´Escollera – Cathedral & Almudaina Palace – Courtyards – Jewish Quarter – City Hall – Plaza Mayor – Olivar Market – Las Ramblas – El Borne – Kings gardens – S´Escollera.
- The transfer/s is/are not included in the price. I would be very happy to assist you in organizing your transportation of the island. Prices available upon request.
- The entrances to the sites, food and drinks are at your own expense. For this tour estimated local cash need, per person: 7 € to enter in the Cathedral, 2 € for a coffee or tea.
|Tour Price: €190-250|
|Duration: 2-4 hours|
|Group Size: 1-28 tourists|
|Languages: English, German and Spanish|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||NO|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||NO|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||NO|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|
The history, nature and cultural highlights of the island of Mallorca
Palma de Majorca, Soller, Valdemossa