Aloys Eliabi Malekela - Private Guide in Dar es SalaamMember Since 2013
Dar es Salaam City, Mikumi National Park and Bagamoyo town.
Sightseeing Nature tour in Dar es Salaam, Bagamoyo
Tour Price : $2625 Duration : 7 days Languages: English Discount: 5%
1. Dar es Salaam City – Mikumi National Park & Bagamoyo town tour.
Trip overview: Dar es Salaam City, Mikumi National Park and Bagamoyo town tour is one of the best trip for tourists with limited duration of stay in Tanzania but with high interest in City tours, see wildlife sanctuary quickly and spend few days along the beach in Bagamoyo town where the ruins meet the Beach. The architect of this Safari Itinerary has combined short programmes including those of artistic, cultural, historic, wildlife and beach leisure to make this trip more comfortable for individual travelers, groups and families.
Places to visit include: City attractions and Museums, Botanical Gardens, Historic Buildings, Swahili Spice Market, The fish Market, Art Market, White Sands Beaches, Shopping Malls, Historical Sites, the 13th century ruins of Kaole, the former freed slave village, the ancient catholic church in Tanzania, the former German State house, the former hanging site. Game drive at Mikumi National Park to see the big African elephants, lions, giraffes, wildebeests, buffalos, antelopes, hartebeests, reedbucks, hippos, zebras, elands, impalas, marabou stock, bird species and plants.
Tour Costs: A package tour cost for this Safari Itinerary is negotiable at USD 2,625.00 per person. A big discount is offered from 2 and above visitors.
Costs cover: Guides, car, semi-luxury lodge, meals, soft drinks, entry fees into heritage sites, national park
Costs do not cover: specific filming fees, tips and items of personal nature.
Tour duration: 7 Days/ 6 Nights.
Best time to visit: June to February
Terms and Conditions of this tour:
1. That, a trip discussion with a Visitor/Client and confirmation of a booking tour is considered positive when it is discussed between 3 days to 21 days.
2. That, a trip requests with a short notice below 3 days to a date of tour/arrival is not guaranteed to be acceptable.
3. That, a booking tour/ Guide hire request is guaranteed up on down-payment between 25% to 50% of the agreed tour costs. A nature of a place to be visited will judge how much should be paid as an up-front payment.
4. That, a visitor/client will be liable to bear any charges that will arise from his/her decision to alter, postpone, cancel or no show to a confirmed booking tour.
5. That, local travel insurance cover notes can be provided upon request with separate payments.
6. That, the Article 8 of the Global Codes of Ethics for Tourism, (UNWTO, 1999) is what guides the rights of tourists/visitors.
|Tour Price: $2625|
|Duration: 7 days|
|Group Size: 1-20 tourists|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||YES|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||YES|
|Food and Drinks :||YES|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||YES|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||YES|
|Visa support :||YES|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||YES|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||YES|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|
Dar es Salaam City, Mikumi National Park & Bagamoyo Marine tour.
Bagamoyo, Dar es Salaam
Dar es Salaam City, Mikumi and Udzungwa Mountains Nat Park
Dar es Salaam City, Mikumi National Park & Zanzibar Island.
Bagamoyo, Zanzibar, Dar es Salaam
Arusha, Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti, 7 Days
Arusha, Dar es Salaam
Dar es Salaam, Mikumi & Mombasa Beach Holiday trip.
Tanga, Dar es Salaam