Private guide in Colorado Springs, guided tours in Colorado Springs, United States
Currency: US dollar (USD)
Information about Colorado Springs
Located just near the Rocky Mountains, the city of Colorado Springs is a major tourist destination situation right in the center of the United States. Being a relatively large city with an arid yet relatively warm climate, it is a rather dynamic settlement, second largest in the state of Colorado.
However, despite being a large economic, financial, agricultural, industrial and cultural center within the area, one of the main reasons why people come to Colorado Springs, is of course the proximity of the Rocky Mountains, with the Pikes Peak overlooking the city and visible from virtually any point in it. So if you love mountains and want to enjoy some of the most spectacular landscapes in the central part of the USA, this is definitely a destination for you.
One of the must-see locations in Colorado Springs is certainly the Garden of the Gods, a recreational park included to the list of National Natural Landmarks. Its trademark sandstone rock formations with the Rocky Mountains in the background are the perfect setting of numerous cultural and recreational events that are held here all year round. But it's just one of the many beautiful natural and cultural attractions Colorado Springs has to offer.
So if you want your vacation to be calm, interesting and set in a gorgeous mountainous landscape, Colorado Springs is definitely the place to go.
Popular tours in Colorado Springs
Sightseeing Nature tour in Colorado SpringsFor animal lovers (especially from New Zealand or Australia).
Private tour in Colorado SpringsFor the first time visitors.
- Colorado Rockies, Colorado Springs, Colorado Rockies
- Shrine Pass, Colorado, Colorado Springs, Shrine Pass, Colorado
- Colorado River, Colorado Springs, Colorado River
- Colorado National Monument, Colorado Springs, Colorado National Monument
- Mine in the Mountains, Colorado Springs, Mine in the Mountains
- Arch Bridge, Colorado Springs, Lyons, Colorado
- Lake Dillon, Colorado Springs, Lake Dillon
- Denver International Airport, Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
- Yellow train, Colorado Springs, Colorado Railroad Museum
- 1886 Ouray Colorado Courthouse, Colorado Springs, Colorado