Private tour in Palma de Majorca. Spain. Europe
Come and join us on a wonderful Private Tour of Palma de Majorca. Let our expert guides help you discover the charm and the majestic beauty of this magical city. We will share its unique history as well as the most wonderful scenery and superb culinary traditions.
Private Guides in Palma de Majorca
All these tourists had unforgettable travel experience because of our guides from Palma de Majorca.
Let them make your dream vacation a reality.
karen: We are a party of six visiting Palm while on the Norwegian Cruise line this summer… we would like a tour guide for approximately 8 hours to pick us up at the boat and to take us to as many sites as possible… if tickets are required to be purchased at certain locations we’d like that taken care of ahead of time.
What can you offer us?
The places we KNOW we want to see include the following list BUT we are interested in off the beaten path sites and a taste of your country…
• Bellver Castle
• La Granja de Esporles
• Old Jewish Quarter ‘El Call’ including a visit to the old synagogue
• The fish market, fishing village of porto cristo
• Some of the beautiful churches
• The monastery of Lluc including the boy’s choir (if possible?)
• Gothic Quarter
• Any other highlights we should not miss
Can you please advise the cost along with what the day would entail as we are interested in a full day including pick up and return to the cruise ship.
JM: There are 6 of us arriving on a cruise ship in early November and wondered what type of tours you offered and the cost. We have been looking at the following and would need to know if you can accmmodate all of us and how much for the total:
“Centre & South” Tour (6 hours)
- Santa Cruz de La Palma (pretty squares & historic buildings)
- Las Nieves (Church of the patron of the island)
- La Concepción viewpoint (panoramic view of Santa Cruz de La Palma and the region of Las Breñas)
- Visit to a Tobacco Farm
- Caldera de Taburiente National Park Visitor Centre
- La Cumbrecita viewpoint (superb views of Caldera de Taburiente National Park)
- El Paso
- Los Llanos de Aridane
- Las Manchas (Plaza de La Glorieta & Wine Museum)
- San Nicolás (San Juan Volcano, 1949 )
- San Antonio Volcano and Teneguía Volcano
- La Breña Mountain viewpoint (panoramic view of Mazo and the region of Las Breñas)
- Return to the port.
Michele: I will be traveling to Majorca with my mother from Feb 23 thru Feb 26th. This is my mom's first time in Spain and I want this to be a memorable trip for her. She had a hip replacement less than a year ago so I am seriously considering your services for our trip since I don't think she will be able to walk for long distances. I am very interested in being able to travel to the Northern region (Peninsula de Formentor). I've never worked with a private guide so I am not sure how this works. Any information you can give me (costs, how to create a customized tour, etc) will be appreciated. Thank you very much Miguel - I hope to hear from you soon!
Christian: We will arrive by cruiship in Palma de Majorca on Saturday, May 12th, at 8 a.m. The ship departs at 8 p.m. We are a party of 3. My wife and I are 59 years old and my mother is 90 years old and uses a wheelchair. We would prefer to make private tour arrangements rather than take the ship's excursions.
We'd be interested in arranging a private tour that combines scenic driving, visiting some interesting towns/villages, parks, lunch, shopping, etc. that are wheelchair assessible. Can you make some suggestions? Also, what is the pricing for the guide, car/van, driver etc. We would need to be picked up and dropped off at the port.