Private tour in Valparaiso. Chile. South America
Come and join us on a wonderful Private Tour of Valparaiso. Let our expert guides help you discover the charm and the majestic beauty of this magical city. We will share its unique history as well as the most wonderful scenery and superb culinary traditions.
Private Guides in Valparaiso
All these tourists had unforgettable travel experience because of our guides from Valparaiso.
Let them make your dream vacation a reality.
susan: Hello - i am going on a cruise with my family - 4 or 6 people- and want to know the possibility of private guided tours for us. What tours/services could you offer for this itinerary and dates. Thank you and best regards - Susan Somerstein
Date Day Port Arrive Depart
Jan 20 2011 Thu Buenos Aires, Argentina 6:00 PM
Jan 21 2011 Fri Montevideo, Uruguay 8:00 AM 11:00 PM
Jan 22 2011 Sat Punta Del Este, Uruguay 8:00 AM 2:00 PM
Jan 23 2011 Sun Day at Sea
Jan 24 2011 Mon Puerto Madryn, Argentina 7:00 AM 5:00 PM
Jan 25 2011 Tue Day at Sea
Jan 26 2011 Wed Stanley, Falkland Islands 9:00 AM 5:00 PM
Jan 27 2011 Thu Cruising the Strait of Magellan
Jan 28 2011 Fri Punta Arenas, Chile 9:00 AM
Jan 29 2011 Sat Punta Arenas, Chile 6:00 PM
Jan 30 2011 Sun Cruising the Chilean Fjords
Jan 31 2011 Mon Cruising the Chilean Fjords
Feb 01 2011 Tue Laguna San Raphael, Chile 8:00 AM 11:00 PM
Feb 02 2011 Wed Puerto Chacabuco, Chile 8:00 AM 1:00 PM
Feb 03 2011 Thu Puerto Montt, Chile 9:00 AM 5:00 PM
Feb 04 2011 Fri Day at Sea
Feb 05 2011 Sat Valparaiso, Chile 8:00 AM
Bob: My name is Bob Shulman from Atlanta, GA. We have a group of 10 of us (5 couples) that will be cruising on the Star Princess leaving Valparaiso on March 2, 2010. Six of us will be arriving on Delta at 7:50am on Sunday, February 28th. The other 4 will arrive on the same flight on Monday morning, March 1st. The six of us will spend 2 nights at the Santiago Marriott Hotel. The other 4 will only be there for one night. We board the ship in Valparaiso between 2:00pm and 4:00pm on Tuesday, March 2nd.
Could you put together a package for us that would include:
Transfers for 6 on 2/28 from the airport to the Marriott.
Transfers for 4 on 3/1 from the airport to the Marriott.
Suggested tour package (with free time) for the 6 of us on 2/28 in Santiago.
Possible tour for all 10 of us on Monday 3/1 in or around Santiago.
Tour of Valparaiso and surrounding area and transfer to the ship on March 2nd for the 10 of us.
I await your suggestions and pricing. I would like to have a program confirmed in the next couple of days.
Olga: Dear colleagues!
We need individual services in Chile. Please see our request:
10.01.2011 – private transfer from Valparaiso hotel to Santiago international apt (1 person)
10.01.2011 – individual RUSSIAN speaking sightseeing excursion in Valparaiso (6 hours) – by car including visit to Pablo Neruba house (4 persons)
12.01.2011 – morning departure to Santiago + sightseeing excursion (3/4 hours) + transfer to Santiago A MERINO BENITEZ apt – the price for 4 persons? If it will be chaper so please make two separated transfers without service during excursion: one transfer Valpar – Santg + guide by foot + second transfer to apt?
Can you help with this?
- All transfers WITHOUT Russian speaking assistant (any language)
- All excursions WITH RUS sp guide! we need the best guides for all excursions – preferable Russian person, or local guide with very good Russian!
steven: My wife and I are arriving at SCL on the morning of the 9th of March.
1) At this time, we are looking for car service to meet us in the airport and take the two of us to our hotel. (So far, the Marriott unless we read of poor reviews.)
2) we would like a tour of the city on the 10th of March. It could be just the two of us, or you could add another couple with us, if you have a van to be comfortable. Views of some of the Jewish highlights of the area would be appreciated.
3) we would like ride and tour from the hotel to arrive at the boarding area of our Celebrity line's Infinity cruise ship in Valparaiso. We would like some tourism highlights on the way, but it does not need to be a vineyard. We want to arrive at the ship by 2:30.