Aurora-a private guide in Beijing and whole China - Private Guide in Beijing
I provide individual programmes on the basis of your requests and requirements.
Languages: English, Chinese
Thank you for take a look my page here,I am Aurora,6 years experience for tour guide/interpreter/translator in Beijing and whole area of China.
I also travel a lot,I do understand what traveler needs for the tour,I like explain Chinese Cauture,history and Stories to my clients in a friendly and easy way;I chould tailor the itinerary that your needs,and Recommend real local food and restaurants to you,show you to taster the real life in a relaxed way, I like kids very much,and if you like cook I am very glad to teach you cook nice Chinese food…
So,pls come to Aurora,start a enjoyable and safe tour…
Ps.you book Aurora do not need pay any deposit,just pay me when you are here by day or in the end of tour.
1. Private tour guiding (Sightseeing, Shopping, Leisure,Working, etc.)
2. Business tour guiding / interpreter/ translator/assistant , Secretary&Interpreter, (International Exhibition, Conference,visit factory, sports events ,study trips, Get the information you need,etc.)
3. Family tour guiding
4. Cauturl tour guilding
5. Airport pick-up service,I can to air prot to pick up you with private car and driver.
6. Vehicle rental (Car, Van, Mini-bus, etc),the car with driver is very clean,safe and comfortable, can take you to anywhere you want.
7. Flight ticket ,is 30%--70% discount price,more cheaper than you book in abroad.
8. Hotel room reservation, I can book more than 10000 discount hotels in every city of China,between 30% and 70% discount price,per night cost about between 200RMB—1000RMB,do not need pay deposit ahead.
9. Accompanying service to other cities around China
- Mutianyu Great Wall
Latest Customer's Opinions:
Aurora was an excellent guide for us. She was knowledgeable, punctual, and completely dependable. She arranged for a driver during all three days of our trip. We had the misfortune of attempting to see the Great Wall during a national holiday and as a result the traffic was terrible. Aurora and our driver consulted with other guides and drivers that were out and about that day and determined a good alternate Wall location with limited traffic. Had we not been traveling with a resourceful guide, we would have wasted hours of our time.