Answers about Ireland
Eric's answer was spot on. Some other suggestions would be a lazy Sunday in Dublin, seafood lunch in Kinsale, Guinness and traditional music in Dingle, a walk around the monastic ruins at Glendalough before a picnic by the Upper Lake or a day exploring The Burren. To be fair there is no shortage of fantstic places to visit in Ireland despite our small size.
My top attractions in Ireland would be (in no particular order)
- The Giant's Causeway and the Antrim Coast
- The Dingle Peninsula in County Kerry
- The Blasket Islands and Blasket Island Heritage Centre in County Kerry
- The Burren Region of County Clare
- The Aran Islands off the coast of Galway
All of the above are great places to hike.
Have a great trip to Ireland
Stay at least 1 night at The Park Hotel Kenmare
Have a pint of Guinness in the snug in Keoghs Bar on Sth Anne St, Dublin
Drive the Ring of Kerry
Do the tour of Kilmainham Jail Dublin
Visit the passage graves at Newgrange