Koba Maisuradze - Private Guide in Tbilisi
giving useful advice
Languages: English, Russian
Hello my dears! I`m Koba Jakob Maisuradze, living in Tbilisi and working as a Private-Guide for Trip Master. Guide in Tbilisi. Before this job I worked as a military Translator/Interpreter for various NATO projects, for more than six years. Time to time on weekends i would give them free tours around Georgia, providing transportation and guiding.
I was planing and organizing all of those trips. 2010 year, one of the foreigners who worked in Georgia suggested me to start travel business and work as a private-guide and became my first client, together with other Germans and Swiss travellers. They asked for one of the most difficult tour to Tusheti mountains. 2010 July 3 we started our trip and finished on July 9 with success! ...
Now I`m 100 times experienced than before and do travel business with pleasure. I collaborate with the other travel companies in Tbilisi and have straight clients also. I`m not gunna continue about my past, just count down what i`ve got:
1. Safe driving records
2. Private guide in Tbilisi. Knowledge of English and Russian languages
3. Able to drive long distances and walk in the high up mountains.
4. My roots come from highland part of Georgia and i`m welcome over highland regions.
5. Reading history is one of my hobbies.
6. I do not judge people because of their religion or race or ethnic belongingness.
7. I`m a hard worker.
P.S. I`m a former Georgian national dancer and travelled around Europe a lot and I know how to treat foreigner in my country!