Steven Hyung - Travel Agency in SeoulMember Since 2014
K-Seoul Fullday Tour
Sightseeing Nature tour in Seoul
Tour Price : $200-400 Duration : 8 hours Languages: English
K-Seoul Fullday Tour is to see the landmarks of Seoul City. The itinerary of this tour is the most popular and the most important place in history of Seoul, Korea. Excursion with private guide in Seoul. You can see the palace, the castles, the cultures, and the sightseeing.
Itinerary : Hotel-Gyeongbok or Changdeok Palace - Bukchon Hanok Village - Lunch - The Bluehouse - Sanmotungi Cafe (The corner Cafe) - Mt.Bukak Pavillion - E-Hwa Artwall Village - Ginseng Outlet - Back to Hotel
- Changdeok Palace : One of the Royal Palace in Choseon Dynasty. It has been built while Gyeongbok palace burnt.
- Bukchon Hanok Village : The original and historical korean houses, which is over 150 years. Tour in Seoul. Hanok is the name of Korean style house.
- The Bluehouse : It's the place where Korean President staying.
- Sanmotungi Cafe : It's a cafe where you can see the Seoul Castle with relaxing. It's in the Middle of Mt.Bukak
- Mt Bukak Pavillion : Mt.Bukak is the one of main mountain in Seoul. This mountain is protecting the city from the enemy.
- E-Hwa Artwall Village : The village where has the art wall near E-Hwa University at Hyehwadong. There are lots of drawing pictures on the wall and shoot the camera.
|Tour Price: $200-400|
|Duration: 8 hours|
|Group Size: 3-6 tourists|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||NO|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||YES|
|Food and Drinks :||YES|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||YES|
|Translation services :||YES|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||YES|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||YES|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|