Rafting in Nepal
Boating and Sailing tour in Kathmandu
Tour Price : upon request
Duration : 1-11 days
There are numerous fine rivers in Nepal which offer excellent rafting or canoeing. You can glide on calm jade water with a magnificence of scenery all about or rush through roaring white rapids, in the care of expert river men. There are clear sandy beaches to camp or take a meal, and cool clear pools to bathe.
1. Trisuli River. The Trisuli River is Nepal's most popular rafting river. Impressive gorges, exciting rapids, some easier sections, and easily accessible from Kathmandu and Pokhara. Recommended for intermediate kayakers and those wanting a cheap white water trip.
2. Sun Kosi River. The river rises near Tibet and is joined by the Bhoti Kosi just downstream from Barbesi. Most raft trips start at Dolaghat. The Sun Kosi flows eastwards in Nepal through the great valley between the Mahabharat Lekh mountains and the Himalayas.
3. Bhery River. A remote and easy river, blue water, white beaches and fine campsites. This must be one over your premier rafting trips in Nepal. Is has some of the best fishing in Nepal, together with beautiful and diverse scenery, lots of wildlife and unspoiled villages. Two large tributaries, the Thuli (large) and the Sani (small) join at Ramnagat to form the main Bheri river.
4. Arun River. A powerful and famous river, huge rapids, good sensations. It is respected as one of the most mighty rivers of Nepal. Its source is on the Tibetan plateau, to the north of Kathmandu. The Arun is ideal for someone who wants to run a big water river but hasn't got the time to raft the Sun Kosi or the Karnali.
5. Kali Gandaki River. The upper part is a beautiful unspoiled river with good white water, gorges and a feeling of remoteness. The lower part is a big but relatively easy river, with small gorges, jungle and an abundance of wildlife. A combined upper and lower part of the river is a classic, best of its kind.
6. Tamur River. A magnificent white water trip, one of the best in the world, approximately 130 rapids in 120 km The river flows through a beautiful and unspoiled valley and the trek to the start is one of the most scenic in Nepal.
7. Karnali River. One of the finest big volume rafting and kayaking trips in Nepal and definitely the best combination trip, trekking, white water rafting and wilderness. The Karnali is Nepal's longest and largest river and with its tributaries, it drains most of the Far West of Nepal. The trek to start of the river trip is pleasant and highly scenic. It climbs through mixed forest and then traverses two ridge tops with excellent panoramic views of the Bheri forests.
|Tour Price: upon request|
|Duration: 1-11 days|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||NO|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||NO|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||NO|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||NO|