Krzysztof (Christopher) Skutela (PhD) - Private Guide in KrakowMember Since 2012
Private Tour Auschwitz Birkenau
Culture and History tour in Krakow
Tour Price : $170-240 Duration : 6-7 hours Languages: english (excellent), german (medium), russian, french (basic) Discount: on request
Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum is the place always worth visiting due to the importance of our memory. We need to remember what has happened there not to repeat this tragedy again. To be there may have also influence in some degree on ourselves and our societies.
Auschwitz-Birkenau was the largest German Nazi Concentration Camp and Death Camp in Europe. Mostly Jews but also Polish, Roma, Soviets were killed there in different ways. Places where it happend and exhibitions presenting history of that tragedy will be visited by You in both parts of Museum: KL Auschwitz I and KL Auschwitz II - Birkenau.
You may be picked up from Your hotel or airport and You will hear a lot of important and also unique stories. And the other places like KL Auschwitz III - Monowitz or palace of Hans Frank in Krakow which are usually not visited may be shown by me as well. On request this tour id often combined with Salt Mine or Krakow Tour during the same day.
- meeting at the location set by You in or near Krakow (hotel, airport, . . . ),
- guided tour with English speaking guide in KL Auschwitz I (duration ca. 2 hours): blocks with exhibitions, central jail of the camp and wall of death, gas chamber and crematory,
- break for restrooms, bookshops, . . . ,
- transfer to KL Auschwitz II - Birkenau (known from e. g. Schindler's List film, located ca. 2 km further),
- guided tour (ca. 1 hour): wooden/brick barracks, ramp for selections and road of death, ruins of gas chambers and crematoria, monument devoted to all victims,
- travel back to the place set by You in or near Krakow (hotel, airport, . . . ).
Included: costs of transportation and guiding
Estimated local cash needed: 40 PLN - per person if You join group inside Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum or
250 PLN - per all group (up to 10 people) - if You take additional private guide in Museum.
If You have questions, requests or suggestions please contact me. You are always welcomed!
|Tour Price: $170-240|
|Duration: 6-7 hours|
|Group Size: 1 - 8 or more on request|
|Languages: english (excellent), german (medium), russian, french (basic)|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||YES|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||YES|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||YES|
|Translation services :||YES|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||YES|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|
The Carpathian Capitals: Krakow - Bratislava - Budapest