Anna Ong - Private Guide in Singapore
certificate Country: Singapore City: Singapore Airport Transfer: YES Hotel Reservation: NO Translation Service: YES Languages: English, Chinese, Cantonese Experience: I have been a HAPPYYYY Tour Guide for more than 20 years already!! Licenses, Training and Certifications: Additional services of this guide:
Transport can be arranged upon request (additional cost)
Languages: English, Chinese, Cantonese
Some people said that: You don’t need a Tour Guide in Singapore!
YES, I agree that you don’t need a Tour Guide to bring you from one attraction to another in Singapore!
BUT, when you are in ChinaTown or Little India or ..... etc.
· - What to see or do besides shopping?
· - Why there is a long queue and what are people queuing for?
· - Why are people taking photo of this particular house/place?
· - What is that black colour thing that so many people are eating?
· - Why is that old lady mouth so red?
If you really want to explore and experience the 'TRUE' Singapore, what you need is not just any guide, but an 'INSIDER' like me! Do drop me a line and I will assure you an unforgettable trip ahead!
I am a jovial, active, creative, sincere and honest person. My heart is always young and I love to meet people! I love what I'm doing and can't wait to show the world how fun, crazy, colorful and uniquely Singapore can be!
1) Tour can be tailored to suit business man/woman, single, couple, family and people who
need special care or assistance.
2) Special accommodation experience other than hotel, can be arrange too!
3) History, Nature, Culture, Adventure and/or Food Trails.
Nature walk, Hiking, Travelling, Cycling, Music (Jazz), Wine & Dine, Cooking, Dancing, Arts, Movies, Shopping, Fishing, Indoor and Outdoor Sports.
NOTE: My guiding fee range from SGD 210 (4hrs or less) (about USD 155)
to a Full day tour of SGD 420 (8-9hr max) (about USD 307)
All tours are carefully tailored to suit each individual pace, interests and
Latest Customer's Opinions:
Anna was wonderful! Enthusiastic and passionate about her country, she really took the time to understand what we wanted to get out of the tour and went above and beyond to deliver. We only had a day to visit Singapore, and she ensured our time was packed full of amazing things. She handled rainy weather like a pro, instantly adjusting plans to ensure we didn't lose time. Will absolutely use again!