All categories of tours with private guide in Kiev. Ukraine. Europe
All these tourists had unforgettable travel experience because of our guides from Kiev.
Let them make your dream vacation a reality.
I am wondering if your company has the access to helping me in organizing a family trip to two ex-Soviet Union states : Ukraine and Belarus. We will be 5-6 people in Ukraine and 3 in Belarus.
My specific needs are :
(1) In Kiev = Ukraine - Hotel for one night (5-6 single rooms - decent and not fancy) on Monday, May 21st. On Tuesday (May 22nd) we wish to have a sightseeing tour in Kiev till 4:00 pm, and then leave to the city of Chernihiv.
(2) In the city of Chernihiv = we will stay there 2 nights (Tuesday + Wednesday) - May 22-23. So we will need a hotel for 5-6 people. On Wednesday morning (23rd), we wish to go to two small towns : Sosnytsia and Novi Mliny (about 50 km East to Chernihiv). On Thursday 24th, 2 persons will go back to Kiev (they need to stay there at the same hotel for one night) and 3 other persons will go towards HOMEL in Belarus - crossing the border. We wish to stay in a hotel in the city of Babrujsk (Belarus).
(3) In the city of Babrujsk = Belarus - We will stay there 2 nights (Thursday + Friday) - May 24-25. We will need there a hotel for 3 people.
(4) A guide who is fluent in English, who can drive us from Kiev to Chernihiv area (the 2 small towns) and help us to cross the border from Ukraine to Belarus (maybe we should change the car) and continue with us to the city of Babrujsk and on Saturday (May 26th) could bring us to Minsk International airport. It means that we will need the guide from Tuesday morning (22nd in Kiev) till Saturday 26th in Minsk - total of 5 days.
(5) A rented car (Van) for the entire 5 days or separately to Ukraine and Belarus.
Is it doable ? and how much it will cost ?
Jean-Paul: i will fly from Brussels to Lugansk on Aug 17. i have to connect another flight at Kiev airport to get to Lugansk on Aug 18. my flight will be arrive at Kiev airport at 2250pm, Aug 17, and the next flight is 2030pm, Aug 18. so i have almost 24 hours in Kiev. i am interesting on the Erotic night life trip and also will like to see the city and traditional dish during day time. i might need a place to stay though. can you tell me the price of Night Life trip, Day trip and the place i am going to stay for one night? i don't need a fancy hotel, because it is just for one night only. and i just don't want to waste my time in the airport. i am an american and work for the NATO at Belgium now. i am looking forward your answer soon. if you have a trip plan already, please send it to me as well.
Jan: me and my brother will visit Kiew from 22.03.2012 to 25.03.2012
As we\'re not familiar with the Ukrainien language, we found the idea of a local guide very interesting.
Could you propose us an offer for one or two evenings (nights) (23.03/24.03) where you show us some nice art exhibitions/vernissages, bars and clubs.
We\'re interested in going to places, where normal people from Kiew would also go. I\'ve heard of an vibrant art szene in Kiew - maybe we could start an evening in some of these places. Eat something typical and so...
Would love to hearing from you,
Regards from Germany,
I am interested in going to the strategic missile forces base. I am a solo traveller and I am finding it hard to organise a trip at a reasonable price. You advertise $50-70US for the tour but I am guessing that I would have to arrange for the transportation for both of us and back to Kiev?
Are you ok with me being the driver of a hire car (I have a full licence)?
Likewise if you are happy to drive and I pay for expenses?
The date I would like to go is the 5th or 6th of April.
Look forward to hearing back from you,