Hristina N. - Private Guide in Burgas
certificate Country: Bulgaria City: Burgas Airport Transfer: YES Hotel Reservation: YES Translation Service: YES Languages: English - fluent, German - conversational Education: Bulgaria -Varna College of Tourism: Bachelorís Diploma in Tourism Management (Professional Tour Guide, Travel Consultant, Interpreter); Bulgaria - Veliko Tarnovo University: Bachelorís Diploma in Tourism (Major: Manager in the tourism industry) Experience: 11 Licenses, Training and Certifications: Additional services of this guide:
Private Tour Guide, Transport arrangement, Shore excursions, Historical tours, Cultural tours etc.
Languages: English - fluent, German - conversational
Hello my dear travellers,
Bulgaria, a land to explore, from lowlands to highlands, from beaches to curative well –arranged spas, from historical towns to cultural merits etc.
Join me in Bulgaria, a licensed private tour guide, on one of my unforgettable daily tours e.g. Varna tour, Old Nessebar tour, Pomorie tour, Burgas tour and tours in the surroundings, also Old Sozopol tour and village and countryside tours etc.
There is a great range of interesting sites you can experience while in Bulgaria, located just along the Bulgarian Black sea coast or a bit inland. Just leave it to me and I will take you on a tour you will remember!
I am highly skilled young tourism professional with an excellent knowledge of the country, both nationally and locally, with a significant experience of over 11 years in the field. I am proficient to guide both individual small groups and large groups. My experience in handling shore excursions for cruise passengers, for many years so far, has made me an organized and accurate tourism professional.
My attention to detail will exceed your expectations. I am fluent in English and accredited IATA certificate. I am doing my job with a deep inspiration. I will be accommodating of all our needs, being genuinely friendly and helpful to all of you.
I am full of knowledge of all the places. I can tell you so much of Bulgaria - its history, its legends, its traditions and culture, its daily life and people etc.
All tours I can make for you are quite flexible and tailored in accordance with your preferences, interests, requirements, group numbers. I provide reliable service at reasonable rates. Make a tour just for you, your friends or family.
I specialize especially in the following tour areas:
- Shore excursions – starting from Burgas, Nessebar, Varna ports of call; This includes - walking tours, minivan, bus or private car tours around the Bulgarian Black sea coastal towns which may be: Old Nessebar, Sunny Beach, St. Vlas, Varna, Balchik, Kaliakra Cape, Bourgas, Pomorie, Old Sozopol, or you may be wishing to take a Bulgarian river boat trip, or why not countryside experiences, or either professional wine tasting tours at some of the best wineries along the coast of Bulgaria;
- Historical tours to the old capitals of Bulgaria – Pliska, Preslav and Veliko Tarnovo (including visit to Arbanassi);
- Tour to the UNESCO heritage site the Madara Rock relief and visit to the town of Shumen and its historical and cultural sights;
- Day tour to Old Plovdiv; Sofia and the Rila monastery;
- Selection of short or long tours during your hotel/holiday/business stay throughout Bulgaria;
- Guided Transfers/Rent car from Bulgarian airports/sea ports/train terminals to hotels/locations in Bulgaria etc.
- Provides excellent interpreting English –Bulgarian during your business or life in Bulgaria.
- Guided Museum, monastery, church visits around Bulgaria;
Motto: ‘’If you want to receive the best insight into lifestyle and history of Bulgaria, trust me!’’
- Burials in the Varna Archeological Museum (The oldest gold in the world, dates back to 4500 BC)
- Bulgarian Rural furniture
- Remains of fortification walls
- Ramparts Fortification walls Nessebar old town
- Bulgarian Traditional Clothing
- Cruise Ship at the bay of Nessebar
- Varna Public Beaches
- Galata Cape near Varna
- Yayla nature reserve
- Yayla, Bulgaria