Katherine - Private Guide in Gdansk
certificate Country: Poland I conduct tours in cities: Gdansk, Malbork Airport Transfer: YES Hotel Reservation: YES Translation Service: YES Languages: English, Polish Licenses, Training and Certifications: Additional services of this guide:
Languages: English, Polish
Hello World. My name is Katherine, and I am proud to be a Gdansk born citizen. However as a daughter of a sea captain - I was brought up abroad; only to return to Poland just in time to witness the Solidarity movement.
Convinced that Poland is one of the most beautiful places on earth, I became a Tour Manager as well as a Tour Guide. This enabled me to show the beauty and charm of this country to whoever wants to see it.
I prepare tailored tours for individual tourists, as well as lead organized tours for various offices, and institutions. I perform translation services. I also help with genealogical research. I specialize in medieval history, art and architecture, as well as in the medieval life. But as a greedy person I also love the culinary tours...
Having wide range of licenses, I am open to all aspects of guiding. But most of all I enjoy my job as a tour guide. Owing to this, I have a rare opportunity to set off to work with a smile.
Join me in the exploration of my country - and share my fascination.
- Torun is a City of Details
- Charming Torun
- Detail of Torun
- detail from Torun City Museum
- Pillars of medieval Gdansk
- Night sightseeing in Gdansk
- Visit where Nicolaus Copernicus spent his life - Frombork
- Visit where Nicolaus Copernicus was born - Torun
- A cosy hotel in former East Prussia - Galingen
- Tracing the White Stork
- Mennonite Trail through Poland
- Historic tours
- The typical Hanseatic architecture
- Water view in Gdansk
- magnificent ironwork in Frombork
- Torun's medieval vaulted ceilings
- I also do the night sightseeing of the Castle