Special Interest Tours
Private tour in St. Petersburg
Tour Price : depends on the number of paerticipants Duration : 1-3 hours Languages: English
• Temples of St.Petersburg. Since the 18th century Saint Petersburg welcomed the foreigners. Tour with private guide in Moscow. For the foreigners to feel comfortable in the city, Peter the Great and his followers ordered to build churches for people of different denominations. So, here we can visit the churches of different denominations – Catholic, Protestant, Lutheran, Russian Orthodox and The Big Choral Synagogue.
• Visit to the Russian Art Museum which can be followed by the visits to the galleries of the contemporary art with the possibility to purchase any picture you like. If you want to see some Russian art this is a nice place to go...
• Boat tour (available from May to September) around rivers and canals of the city. It can be arranged by the small private boat or bigger one possibly with live music or food and beverages. Excursion in Moscow.
• Tour to Imperial (Lomonosov) Porcelain Factory – its workshops (possibly master-class), museum and factory store. Lomonosov / Imperial Porcelain Manufactory – the first porcelain manufactory in Russia, was founded in 1744 in Saint - Petersburg by the Empress Elizabeth.
• “Citizen’s view’ – food market, regular shopping malls, metro stations, folk show, local food (including Russian barbeque), Vodka museum, walk around some ‘non-tourist’ areas.
|Tour Price: depends on the number of paerticipants|
|Duration: 1-3 hours|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||NO|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||YES|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||YES|
|Translation services :||YES|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|