Highlights of St.Petersburg
Private tour in St. Petersburg
Tour Price : depends on the number of participants Duration : 3-5 hours Languages: English
A comprehensive city tour which suits your interests.
Along the way I will tell you the history of the city, the events that have left their scars, its optimistic and dramatic plans for the future, together with anecdotes about its strange, friendly and colorful inhabitants, and answer any questions you may have about this most fascinating of cities.
We will visit:
- The Peter & Paul Fortress - the birthplace of St.Peter, famous political
prison and at the same time the burial ground of all Russian tsars;
- We cannot fail to notice the impressive Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan. Kazan Cathedral was built to an enormous scale and boasts an impressive stone colonnade, encircling a small garden and central fountain. The cathedral was inspired by the Basilica of St. Peter’s in Rome and was intended to be the country’s main Orthodox Church.
- Savior-on-the-Spilled Blood Church - the most unusual construction, church which looks like birthday cake and has over 60.000 square meters of mosaics in the interior;
- We will drive by the main street - Nevsky prospect and main embankments of Neva River, will stop on the Spit of Basil Island - the best view point. - St.Isaac’s Cathedral - the biggest and the most impressive cathedral of the city;
- We will visit the Summer Garden of Peter I. The ensemble of the Summer Garden is one of the oldest in Saint Petersburg. It was produced by order of Peter the Great who designed the layout of the garden and chose the site.
- During the tour, we will see Cruiser Aurora which started Bolshevic Uprising of 1917, Smolny Nunnery, Mariinsky (Kirov) Opera and Ballet Theatre, Admiralty, famous Bronze Horseman monument(one of the symbols of St.Petersburg), St.Petersburg State University and many other impressive sights.
|Tour Price: depends on the number of participants|
|Duration: 3-5 hours|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||NO|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||YES|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||YES|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|