Aloys M. - Private Guide in Dar Es SalaamMember Since 2013
ZANZIBAR STONE TOWN AND SPICE FARMS TOUR
Culture and History tour in Zanzibar
Tour Price : €480 Duration : 6-9 hours Languages: English Discount: Ask for a quote if traveling in a group exceeds 6 visitors
- Zanzibar was a major market for ivory and slave trade of the East African coast during the 18th century. In 1837 the Sultan of Oman has decided to transfer his capital from Muscat Oman to Zanzibar Island. The Sultanate rule ended up in 1963 after the revolution of Zanzibar took place.
It is possible to be picked at the Airport/ Hotel or Cruise Ship in the morning and go for City tour with the Guide, get lunch at a local restaurant to taste pure Zanzibar cuisine and then return back to the Ship for departure.
AMONG THE PLACES TO BE VISITED INCLUDE:
> the Palace Museum,
> The House of Wonders
> The Anglican church, a former slaves market,
> The Portuguese Old fort
> The Shangani settlements
> The Darajani Market
> The spice farms.
> The Marhubi ruins
> Prison Island (Fees for this island Not included in the price)
TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. Booking a tour is guaranteed upon the upfront payments of 50%. The payments should be sent to the Guide via Bank Transfer before a date of arrival.
2. The remained balance to be paid in cash once meet the Guide in Tanzania.
3. Refund costs for a cancelled tour, seven (7) days heading to a date of tour is 25% of the payment in advance. No refunds for no-show.
4. All payments for tour purposes should be done in EURO Currency (€)
|Tour Price: €480|
|Duration: 6-9 hours|
|Group Size: 1-6 tourists|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||YES|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||YES|
|Food and Drinks :||YES|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||YES|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||YES|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|
DAR ES SALAAM CITY WALKING TOUR
BAGAMOYO HISTORICAL TOUR - FULL DAY
DAR ES SALAAM CITY PRIVATE TOUR BY CAR - FULL DAY
THE 18th CENTURY IVORY AND SLAVE TRADE ROUTES IN TANZANIA - 14 DAYS TOUR.