Aloys Eliabi Malekela - Private Guide in Dar es SalaamMember Since 2013
Dar es Salaam, Mikumi & Mombasa Beach Holiday trip.
Sightseeing Nature tour in Dar es Salaam, Tanga
Tour Price : From $4500 Duration : 10 days Languages: English Discount: 5%
Dar es Salaam City – Mombasa City Beach Holiday trips. Places to visit include: City tours and Attractions, Museums and House of Cultures and Galleries, Marine tours, Seashore leisure and sports, historical, cultural, geological and archaeological discoveries. Dar es Salaam City and Mombasa City have similar historical background and also have much to offer for tourists’ specifically to those with interest in City tours and Beach holidays but with less interest in wildlife tours. This is a trip which gives an experience to visitors in exploring the local cultural life of people of particular area visited.
A Tentative Programme which shows the day activities, lodges, stops, arrival and departures is always sent to a visitor once a booking tour is confirmed.
Tour Costs: A package tour cost for this Safri itinerary is negotiable at USD 4,500.00 per person. A big discount is offered from 2 and above visitors.
Costs cover: Guide hire fees, car hire, lodge, airport pick-ups and drop-off, hotel pick-ups and drop-off, visa assistance, entry fees into heritage sites, national park, museums, lunch, soft drinks,
Costs do not cover: filming fees, alcoholic drinks, beers, whisk, wine, tips and personal items.
Tour duration: 10 Days/ 9 Nights.
Best time to visit: June to February
Terms and Conditions of this tour:
1. That, a trip discussion with a Visitor/Client and confirmation of a booking tour is considered positive when it is discussed between 3 days to 21 days.
2. That, a trip requests with a short notice below 3 days to a date of tour/arrival is not guaranteed to be acceptable.
3. That, a booking tour/ Guide hire request is guaranteed up on down-payment between 25% to 50% of the agreed tour costs. A nature of a place to be visited will judge how much should be paid as an up-front payment.
4. That, a visitor/client will be liable to bear any charges that will arise from his/her decision to alter, postpone, cancel or no show to a confirmed booking tour.
5. That, local travel insurance cover notes can be provided upon request with separate payments.
6. That, the Article 8 of the Global Codes of Ethics for Tourism, (UNWTO, 1999) is what guides the rights of tourists/visitors.
|Tour Price: From $4500|
|Duration: 10 days|
|Group Size: 1-20 tourists|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||YES|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||YES|
|Food and Drinks :||YES|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||YES|
|Translation services :||YES|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||YES|
|Visa support :||YES|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||YES|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||YES|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|
Dar es Salaam City, Mikumi National Park and Bagamoyo town.
Bagamoyo, Dar es Salaam
Dar es Salaam City, Mikumi National Park & Bagamoyo Marine tour.
Bagamoyo, Dar es Salaam
Dar es Salaam City, Mikumi and Udzungwa Mountains Nat Park
Dar es Salaam City, Mikumi National Park & Zanzibar Island.
Bagamoyo, Zanzibar, Dar es Salaam
Arusha, Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti, 7 Days
Arusha, Dar es Salaam