Aloys M. - Private Guide in Dar Es SalaamMember Since 2013
DAR ES SALAAM CITY PRIVATE TOUR BY CAR - FULL DAY
Private tour in Dar Es Salaam
Tour Price : €480 Duration : 6-9 hours Languages: English Discount: Ask for a quote if your number of travellers exceeds 6
- Dar es Salaam City by Car is about to explore the City to see various sites and places of cultural and historic importance by Car. The City was established by the late Sultan Said Majid who in 1862 renamed the former name of Mzizima into Dar es Salaam which mean a house of piece or harbor of piece.
Your day tour will be as follows:
From 08:30 to 17:30 hours, You will visit and see:
> The Sultan Majid Building/ The Old BOMA
> The National Museum and house of culture
> The Missionaries house
> The old Saint Joseph Church
> The old Azania front
> The Fish Market
> The Kariakoo Bazaar
At 13:00 hours, lunch break. After lunch proceed to visit
> The Mwenge curio shop's
> Makumbusho Village Museum
> Kunduchi site
End of tour.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. Booking a tour is guaranteed upon the upfront payments of 50%. The payments should be sent to the Guide via Bank Transfer before a date of arrival.
2. The remained balance to be paid in cash once meet the Guide in Tanzania.
3. A refund for a cancellation of tour is offered if cancelled within 8 days to a date of arrival. The charges and other related costs to facilitate a refund process will be paid by the customer.
4. No refund for cancellation of tour within 7 days to a date of arrival or for no-show.
|Tour Price: €480|
|Duration: 6-9 hours|
|Group Size: 1-6 tourists|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||YES|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||YES|
|Food and Drinks :||YES|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||YES|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||YES|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|
DAR ES SALAAM CITY WALKING TOUR
BAGAMOYO HISTORICAL TOUR - FULL DAY
ZANZIBAR STONE TOWN AND SPICE FARMS TOUR
THE 18th CENTURY IVORY AND SLAVE TRADE ROUTES IN TANZANIA - 14 DAYS TOUR.