Luxortourguide Tours - Khaled Mostafa - Private Guide in LuxorMember Since 2010
Private Full Day Tour of Luxor to East and West Banks
Culture and History tour in Luxor
Tour Price : $25-99 Duration : 6-8 hours Languages: English
- Explore the east and west banks of Luxor with a tour guide
- Visit the serene Luxor temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Marvel at the age-old pylons and chapels at the temple of Karnak
- Learn the historical significance of the three Pharaohs in valley of the Kings at the tombs
- Pay a visit to the stunning Queen Hatshepsut temple
Explore one of Egypt’s most historically rich and significant destination, the east and west banks of Luxor and visit the array of stunning destinations on offer at this pristine location in 8 hour tour.
Your Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in a private air-conditioned vehicle for theLuxor East & west bank tour. The city is home to some of the most fascinating historical monuments in Egypt.Excursion with private guide in Cairo.
As you reach the West Bank, you will get to see the valley of kings, a place comprising of remarkable tombs and burial grounds of Kings Tutmosis 1, Tutmosis 3, Ramssess 6, Mrenptah, Amonhotep 2 and Tut-Ankh-Amon.
Then, pay your respect to Queen Hatshepsut at the Queen temple, a place of tribute to the only female ruler who ruled Egypt for 20 years with wealth and peace.
Further, visit the mortuary temple of Amenhotep 3 at the Colossi of Memnon before stopping for lunch (at your own expense).
The next location of your Luxor tour Egypt is towards the East bank. Tour in Cairo. Witness the complex of Karnak, considered as one of the largest temples in the world.
Next up is a trip to the gorgeous Luxor temple, an ancient Egyptian temple. Thereafter, you will be taken back to your hotel or selected location after theEgypt tours.
- Pick up and drop off service.
- Private English-speaking tour guide for the tours.
- All sightseeing tours and transfers are private with air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Felucca ride for 01h sailing.
- One bottle of mineral water provided during Luxor sightseeing.
- Parking fees, Fuel surcharge and Driver.
- Applied Taxes and service charges.
- Pick-up from West Bank hotels or Luxor airport (available at extra cost 10 USD per person).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, Any Extra meals and beverages.etc.
- Tipping / Gratuity (recommended).
- Entrance Fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Additional sightseeing or unmentioned items.
Important things to know before you book
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this tour/activity
- Please note, if you have a flight on the day of the tour then please inform the day before
- Please provide your preferred means of communication (WhatsApp, SMS, Email, Phone Call) and your hotel room number, if known (we have to communicate with you for pickup time updates a few hours before the tour).
|Tour Price: $25-99|
|Duration: 6-8 hours|
|Group Size: 1-30 tourists|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||YES|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc ):||YES|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||YES|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||YES|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||YES|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||NO|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|
Gift of the Nile 04 nights / 05 days (Aswan - Kom Ombo Luxor)
255 US$ per person based on double room
05 DAYS 04 NIGHTS
Day Trips To Cairo & Giza Pyramids From Alexandria Port
100 US$ per person
10 hours (approx.)