Private guide in London, guided tours in London, England
Top Attractions in LondonWestminster Abbey, St James' Park, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, London Eye, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, National Portrait Gallery, Tate Modern, Tate Britain, British Museum, National Gallery, Hyde Park, Big Ben
Currency: British pound (GBP)
Information about London
An important global city for more than 2,000 years, London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom. Settled next to the Thames River, London is the most populous city in the European Union. More than 8 million diverse people live in the City of London and its surrounding metropolis speaking more than 300 languages.
The ancient and the modern coexist in the city known as one of the major cultural and financial centers of the world. Several UNESCO World Heritage Sites attract visitors to Old London, such as the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey. Prominent landmarks of London include Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus and the Tower Bridge. An amazing view is afforded from atop the London Eye.
London was recently host to the Summer Olympics, and is also famous for Wimbledon, the British Museum, the National Gallery and the London Underground, the oldest underground railway in the world.
Hello there! I have been living in London for 40 years now, and I have to confess that I adore this city! Back in 2005 I started exploring different paths used for walking along the wandering streets of London, and this way I learned a lot about geography and history of sublime London. Since that time I started working as a private guide so I could share this experience and passion with tourists and friends from all over the world.
Popular tours in London
Culture and History tour in LondonDay tours from London
560-730 GBPTour Duration
Culture and History tour in LondonDownton Abbey day tour
620-660 GBPTour Duration
Culture and History tour in LondonOvernight tours of Britain
585-625 GBPTour Duration
Walking tour in LondonLondon Bridge to Greenwich Walk
£10 per personTour Duration
- The church where Lady Mary married Matthew Crawley, London, Downton Abbey village church
- Stonehenge at sunset in December, London, Stonehenge
- Stonehenge with a client who uses a wheelchair, London, Stonehenge
- Byfleet Manor, the home of the Dowager Countess of Grantham, Violet, London, Byfleet Manor, Downton Abbey
- The house in Downton village where Matthew and his mother, Isobel, lived, London, Crawley's house in Downton Abbey
- Where Lady Mary married Matthew Crawley, London, Interior of Downton Abbey church
- Salisbury Cathedral, the tallest spire in the country, London, Salisbury
- Foot Guards Band in the red jackets and bearskin hats, London, London
- Toyota Previa minivan, London
- London's red double decker buses, London, London