C.V. Singh - Private Guide in Jaipur
certificate Country: India I conduct tours in cities: Agra, Aurangabad, bangloru, Bikaner, Bundi, chikmangalur, Chittorgarh, Cochi, Delhi, fatehpur sikri, Goa, gwalior, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jhansi, Jodhpur, karouli, kumbhalgarh, Mandawa, Mumbai, mysore, Nimaj, Orchha, ranthambhore, rohetgarh, Udaipur, Varanasi Airport Transfer: YES Hotel Reservation: YES Translation Service: YES Languages: english, french Education: 1.b,sc. sc. bio. 2.Masters in english literature. 3. Dip in pharmacy. 4. course in art aapreciation. 5. tour guide licence. Experience: Last 16 Years Licenses, Training and Certifications: Additional services of this guide:
depends on the discretion of my clients
Languages: english, french
INDIA CALLING !!!
Hello, dear friends! My name is C.V. Singh. I work as a licenced private guide in India and Nepal leading fits and all sizes of group all over the country and Nepal since last 16 years, I love my culture, my heritage and my being an indian. After getting this much of experience I have come upto the level where I can reply any querries or questions of my guests travelling with me and make their trip worthy & fascinating.
I am best known for making the tours interesting and simplifying them. The importent part of my tour is that, I CUSTOMISE MY TOUR ITINERARIES DEPENDING ON THE CHOICE AND BUDGET OF MY CUSTOMERS MAKING SURE NONE OF MY CUTOMERS MISSES TO SEE INDIA WITH ME.
Ofcourse i am on this site as tour professional to make my services known to the potential tourists to india and fecilitate their trip yet equally importent for me is to make india acquainted to the rest of the world in the manner in which it had remained globally oblivious in the past and exhibit the huge wealth of india, so my itineraries and my services are entirely client-oriented as you know we are selling dreams - you name it and we will materialise it befitting your budget.
india is not only a destination but an experience to live with so we want youi to feel this experience by your repeated visits to know more & more about "the wonder that was india".
Let me put you in other words that not much part of the world is aware about the vast magical potential of india, because there had not been any stratagic marketing of india done on the international map of tourism.
India is the country with one of the oldest civilization in the world but what makes India stand apart from rest of the countries in the world is that - in India there has been a continuity of the civilization, there had been no dark phase, no renaissance, that deepens our culture,faith, relegion, making india a unique country in the world - the fact not known to many of us.
From 1192 ad to 15 august 1947 ad india had been ruled by very many dynasties from diffetent parts of the world, but still the ancient values, faith,relegion, spirituality and everything which goes to make india also known as Bhaarat or Hindustan is intact since time immemorial. Guide in New Delhi. come, see and realize this kind of fabulous india with its rich heritage and culture adding feather in the cap( of your dreams) that will make you exclaim - EUREKA
"INDIA TODAY HAS BECOME THE DESTINATION OF 365 DAYS"
Besides being an accompanying tour manager cum tour guide i provide all travel related services under one roof including -
1. hotel booking
3. i organise - cultural & heritage tours, shopping tours, wild life tours, museum tours, etc.
4. we customise the tours all over india depending on the choice and budget of my clients because for us the client satisfaction is the prime concern, our repeat clients speak a lot about our unique services.
5. WE SPECIALISE IN ORGANISING THE LADIES TOURS EARLIER WE WERE LEADING THE LADIES GROUP SERIES FROM - CHRISTIAN DIOR (FRENCH CO.).
6. we organise the special tours for shoppers and buyers as it is well known that india is one of the biggest shopping destination in asia. India is famous for variety of articles which are indegenous to india say - wooden funitures, silver furniture,world class marble handicrafts, marble furniture with inlay work & other arifacts, wide range of gold and silver jewellery, gems & number of precious stones, silverwares, wollen & silken rugs, silk, spices, pashmina, vecunia, textiles, ethnic garments, tapestries, scarves, sareesand similar products, besides is quiet cheaper, its like a vast wholesale market attracting a large number of shoppers and buyers around the world. please be at your liberty to contact me whenever you feel like, it will be a pleasure for me to address your inqusitivity.
This is to inform all my potential clients that the cost mentioned for each tour includes only the fee of accompnying tour manager cum tour guide who will be with you from arrival to departure managing your entire trip.The cost of other services like transport, monument entrances, etc required by you will be as per actuals and we shall discuss that aspect at length, later. Private guide in New Delhi. We gurantee you the value for your money as we believe in always putting our best foot forward, our priority is the quality service .But still our costing is nominal as we do not have a huge staff and large office with aircons.There is nothing like establishment expenses or office over heads. i welcome any number of persons in the group to your convenience.
Golden triangle with extension to Varanasi & Khajuraho
Varanasi, Orchha, Jhansi, Agra, Jaipur, Delhi
- at jag mandir, pichholalake, udaipur
- the only rat temple in the world
- entrance gate of national park
- us group
- world heritagemonument
- rock cut caves
- sun rise on river ganges
- celebrating holi festival
- central colomn at diwane khas
- group enjoying the camel ride
- with us group
- alai darwaja
- ganesh pole
- water palace
- with israel group
- boat ride on ganges
- jal mahal
- temple rats
- fort view from a distance
- camels at sun set on sand dunes
- hall of private audience
- rock cut cave temple bhudhist
- frescos in rockcut caves
- filigri work in circumambulatory passage
- meticulously carved cental column of diwzne khas
- boat ride at sun rise
- jain temple
- scandanavian group having dinner at neemrana fort
- leading uk group to sand dunes for sun set
- evening view with clouds
- brazil group having dinner at taj hari
- row of entaces on outer premises
- sunset view on sand dunes
- australian group atajanta ellora caves
- residence of ex rawal jaisalmer
- sea beach
- stop over during the boat ride on pichhola lake
- samode palace hotel
- chinese fishing nets
- holy ghats and hindus bussy with rituals
Latest Customer's Opinions:
Hello CV! You provided us a tour on May 26th of this year to Agra and the Taj Mahal
(remember we missed our train, and the train later derailed!). Thank
goodness you arranged a car for us. We had a wonderful time on our visit with you. When we visited the Taj Mahal, you took us to a marble factory where we purchased a dining table.
It just arrived today and it is absolutely beautiful. I can't remember the name of the person we bought the table from but I wanted to send him an e-mail and let him know how beautiful it is. If you could please send me their e-mail address.
Also, they packed the table very well. You could have dropped it from an airplane and it would have not broken! Please tell any of your clients if they wish to purchase a marble table, they package the marble very well. No where here in the U.S. have we seen a table as beautiful as what we purchased in Agra.
We hope everything is going well for you. We enjoyed our visit very much, and hope to use you again on our next visit to India.
Very truly yours,
Chris and Amy Pappas