1 Day Private trip in Busan (Pusan) highlights 1- 40 pax
Private tour in Busan ( Pusan )
Tour Price : $275-660 Duration : 8-10 hours Languages: English, Chinese, Russia , Japanese. Discount: Large Group
1. Tours Introduction :
Busan Metropolitan City is South Korea's second-most populous city after Seoul. It is divided into 15 major administrative districts and a single county, together with housing a population of approximately 3. 6 million. The full metropolitan area, the Southeastern Maritime Industrial Region, has a population of approximately 8 million.
Busan is located at the southeast most tip of the Korean peninsula in a mid-latitude temperate zone with seasonal winds. It has four seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter. Compared to regions in the north and farther inland, Busan has a mild climate and is consequently frequented by many tourists throughout the year, all of whom hope to take advantage of the city's nice weather and beautiful scenery
* Gwangan Bridge(Diamond Bridge)
When you drive across Gwangan Bridge on a fine day, you can see the best tourist attractions of Busan at a glance, including the Oryukdo Islands, Dongbaek Island, and Dalmajigil Road. At night, this creates a very attractive atmosphere with all the bright lights of the city. In October, when the “Busan Festival of Light” takes place, Gwangan Bridge is more beautiful than ever
2. Tours Highlights:
- Recommendation itinerary -
* Pick up Travelers require: Hotel, Ktx train station, anywhere in Busan
- Hae Dong Yong Gung sa Buddhist Temple - Via Gwanganli bridge
- Dalmaji road photo Zone - Dong back island ( APEC park )
- Lunch - "UN" memorial park
- Gamcheon Culture Village
- YongdusanPark (Busan tower)
- Gukje local plaza market & Nam Po Dong Street (Downtown )
- Jacalchi fish market ( International fish market )
- Beomeosa Buddhist Temple - Via Gwanganli Bridge
- Songdo Beach Skywalk and cable car
- Gamcheon culture village - Yongdusan Park (Busan Tower)
- Gukje local plaza market
- Nampodong Street (Downtown )
- Jacalchi fish market ( International fish market )
Return to start point or anywhere in Busan ( Pusan )
* I can discuss your customized tour flexible itinerary
3. Tours Inclusions:
- Exclusive Tour Vehicle + Guide + Driver or Driving Guide
- Transportation Gas + Toll + Parking fees
4. Tours Exclusions:
- Meals and admission fees payable at the spot
- Private Tour transportation fare- depending on the tour vehicle size
5. Private tour Vehicles Capacity -
* 4 seat Sedan: 1- 3 pax
* 9 seat Family Car: 1- 7 pax with luggage: max. 6 pax.
* 11 seats Custom Van: 1- 9 pax with luggage: max. 7-8 pax.
* 25 seats Mini Bus : 1- 20 pax with luggage: max 10- 15 pax
* 25 seats middle size Mini Bus: 1- 22 pax with luggage: max 15-20 pax
* 45 seats coach Bus : 1- 40 pax with luggage: max 40 pax.
|Tour Price: $275-660|
|Duration: 8-10 hours|
|Group Size: 1-40 tourists|
|Languages: English, Chinese, Russia , Japanese.|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||YES|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||YES|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||YES|
|Translation services :||YES|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||YES|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|
3-Days 2-Nights Jeonju Folk Village, Jinju Castle, Mt. Jirisan, Hadong Green Tea field.
Pusan, Hadong, Damyang, Suncheon, Jeonju, Pusan
Cruise passenger's Shore excursion Day trip in Gyeong Ju UNESCO 1-40 pax.
Pusan, Gyeongju, Pusan
1 Day Private trip Gyeong Ju UNESCO sightseeing 1- 40 pax
Gyeongju, Pusan, Pusan
Multiple-Day Customized Private tour in Seoul 1-40 pax.
Incheon, Seoul, Gwangju, Gyeonggi, Seoul, Suwon, Seoul, Chuncheon, Seoul, Paju, Incheon
Day Private trip Geoje (near by Pusan) sightseeing 1- 40 pax
Pusan, Geoje, Pusan
Multiple-Day Customized Seoul + Busan (Pusan) + Jeju Island tour in Korea 1- 40 pax
Jeju, Pusan, Seoul, Incheon, Incheon
Large Group BUS trip for a Cruise passenger's Shore excursion in Busan( Pusan ) 8-40 pax
Multiple-Day South Korea Customized Private tour for Seoul+ Busan+Jeju and more places.
Incheon, Seoul, Sokcho, Gangneung, Andong, Gyeongju, Pusan, Jeju, Jeonju, Incheon
3-Days 2-Nights Gyeongju + Andong + Hapcheon UNESCO heritage 1-40 pax.
Daegu, Andong, Gyeongju, Hapcheon, Pusan, Pusan
Korea’s BEST 5 Fall Foliage Sites and surrounding cities tour. 1-40 pax.
Pusan, Suncheon, Jeongeup, Seoul, Sokcho, Jeongseon, Andong, Gyeongju, Pusan
4-Days 3-Nights Tour From Busan to South west Coastal Geoje + Tongyeong + Namhae + Yeosu
Suncheon, Yeosu, Namhae, Tongyeong, Pusan, Geoje, Pusan
5-Days 4-Nights Mt.Jirisan and surround cities Tour, include Gwangju city.
Boseong, Suncheon, Yeosu, Gwangju jeollanamdo, Jeongeup, Jeonju, Namwon, Pusan, Pusan
4-Days-3 Nights Busan + Gyeongju + Geoje Customized 1-40 pax.
Pusan, Geoje, Gyeongju, Pusan
5 Days 4-Nights From Busan to Eastern Coastal road, Pohang + Donghae + Gangneung +Sokcho
Incheon, Seoul, Sokcho, Gangneung, Donghae, Samchek, Pohang, Pusan
2 Days Tour in Gyeongju with Private Transportation 1-40 pax.
2-Days Busan Neighbor- Slow city ( cittaslow ) tour 1-40 pax.
Miryang, Jinyeong, Gimhae, Pusan
3-Days 2-Nights Southern Beauty cities Yeosu, Suncheon, Boseong Green Tea field.
Jinju, Gwangyang, Suncheon, Yeosu, Boseong, Pusan
Conference/Trade fair/exhibition/Show/expo Visitor
Seoul, Daegu, Ulsan, Gyeongju, changwon, Pusan, Jeju, Seoul, Incheon