Baja Multisport-Gray Whales, Hiking and Sea Kayaking
Expedition in Mexico
This trip is an off-the-beaten-path adventure that visits both the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez coastlines of Baja California, Mexico. It is ideal for active travelers wanting to combine remote hiking and paddling in pristine wilderness settings and amazing wildlife viewing opportunities with visits to local villages.
The Gray Whales:
• Visit the amazing breeding grounds of the Pacific Gray Whales during their annual migration here.
• Enjoy boat trips into the lagoons getting a chance for arms length encounters with these giant cetaceans.
• Comb the miles of secluded beaches and revel in the pristine marine wilderness of Baja California’s Pacific Lagoons, some of the last mating and calving grounds of the Pacific Gray Whale.
Kayaking the Sea of Cortez:
• Full day Sea-Kayaking expedition in the Sea of Cortez in the turquoise waters of the protected bays and beaches of the beautiful Island of Espiritu Santo. We will also enjoy natural history guided walks and a visit to the resident sea lion colony at Los Islotes where we can opt to swim and snorkel with these playful and fun-loving marine mammals.
• Snorkel and relax on the exquisite white sand beaches outside of La Paz.
Hiking in the Sierra de la Laguna Biosphere Reserve:
• Day hike the sweeping seascapes of the rugged Pacific Coast of Southern Baja California.
• Hike into the Sierra de la Laguna Biosphere reserve and experience the magic of cascading waterfalls in the spectacular cactus forests of this seldom visited desert wilderness.
• Explore the charming fishing village turned artist enclave of Todos Santos for a taste of the old Baja.
• Try your hand at surfing the crescent beach of Los Cerritos beach outside the town of Todos Santos.
4 - 12 client $2,190 per client in double occupancy
Single Supplement Std: $400
2-3 clients $250 small group supplement.
|Tour package includes:
|Airport Transfer :
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):
|Food and Drinks :
|Other services (fees apply):
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :
|Translation services :
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :
|Visa support :
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :