Lut Van Hove - Private Guide in AmsterdamMember Since 2011
Culture and History tour in Delft
Tour Price : €180-300 Duration : 6-10 hours Languages: Dutch, English
Delft is maybe the most charming city in the West of the Netherlands. Excursion with private guide in Amsterdam. It is like a miniature of Amsterdam but has it all: beautiful canals with bridges and merchant’s houses, impressive churches, golden age art, old city gates, hidden courtyards and … pottery!
We sniff the old atmosphere and visit (according to your wishes):
- the Prinsenhof, an old convent and historic location with exhibitions on the history of Delft.
- the New Church with exhibits relating to the Royal house of Orange and the Mausoleum of the first prince of Orange (16th century). Tour in Amsterdam.
- the royal Porceleyne Delft Blue: the only remaining factory of ± 32 earthenware factories that were established in Delft in the 17th century. Maybe you are in for a tile workshop, creating your own piece of Delft Blue…
- The Old Church - The city hall in Renaissance style, designed by the famous Hendrik de Keyser. - The Vermeer centre
- The antique market along the canal street Delft is sniffing the medieval atmosphere, taking a break every now and then to taste some cheese or visit a well equipped Delft blue pottery shop or… drink a pint of Dutch beer…
- The Johannes Vermeer center where you find more information on the tecnique, the color and the stories behind the paintings.
|Tour Price: €180-300|
|Duration: 6-10 hours|
|Group Size: 1-4 tourists|
|Languages: Dutch, English|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||NO|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||YES|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||NO|
|Translation services :||YES|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|
Dutch heritage: Experience the old Dutch way of life!
A bridge too far and the Battle of Arnhem during WW2
Dutch highlights of politics, architecture, antiques and art