Private guide in Warsaw, guided tours in Warsaw, Poland
Top Attractions in WarsawOld Town quarter, Royal Castle, King Sigismund's Column, Market Square, Ogrod Saski, Powazki Cemetery, Warsaw Ghetto, Warsaw Citadel, Jan III Sobieski - Wilanow Palace, Palace of Culture and Science, Warsaw Uprising Museum, Warsaw University Library,
Currency: Zloty (PLN)
Information about Warsaw
Airport - Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport (IATA: WAW) is located in the area of Okecie in Wlochy, some 10 km south of the centre point of the city. For many years the airport used to be called just Okecie, but this reportedly caused confusion and it was renamed.
Shopping - Most people nowadays do their shopping in the malls. These are usually located in the suburbs (with some notable exceptions) and open until 10PM. Apart from shops, malls also have entertainment areas with cinemas, bars, etc. Some also have sports facilities.
I am a city guide of Warsaw since middle 2012 and that has been a good and varied time. Also, I have been studying in the same time and I am near to finish my master degree in Painting on Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw.
- Monument of Chopin Warsaw, Warsaw
- Kraków - Royal Castle, Warsaw
- Gdansk - Solidarity Monument, Warsaw
- Frombork - workplace of Copernicus, Warsaw
- Warszaw - Chopin Monument, Warsaw
- Warsaw, Warsaw
- Malbork - medieval brick castle, Warsaw
- Gdańsk-Westerplatte, Warsaw
- Wadowice - birthplace of John Paul II, Warsaw