Private guides and guided tours in Thailand
Private guides in Thailand
I'm Pintusorn in Thai, My freinds call me Pin, Pinder, Pinderella, Beam Whatever you like i don't mind. I am a tour guide Everywhere in Thailand you Mostly based in Bangkok, Thailand.
My name is Priyawarn or Tae is known for travellers, I worked in various positions related to tourism business such as Hotels & Tour Agency Officer before became to work as a Tour Guide until now.
Currency: Thai baht (THB)
COMMENTS ABOUT Thailand:
Thailand can be described as exotic and fun-loving, friendly and tropical, historic and cultured. At the same time it literally beams with lustrous colours from its incredibly beautiful temples and golden beaches.
Most tourist who have been to Thailand also note the ever-comforting Thai smile which appears to be more friendly than in case of any other nation. The beaches of Thailand are truly mythical: pearlescent sand, tall palms, and coral gardens in the shallow seas. Remember all those luring post cards where perfect beach is depicted? We bet those pictures were taken in Thailand and in no other place. It is a perfect getaway for hermit and hedonist, pauper and the prince. There are so many interesting activities at one’s disposal in Thailand: surfing in Bang Saphan Yai, scaling the sea cliffs of Krabi, diving with whale sharks in Ko Tao, learning to kiteboard in Hua Hin, feasting on the beach, or recuperating at a health resort in Ko Samui.
It seems that the celestial world is closer to common people in this Buddhist nation. Thailand is the place where religious devotion becomes a ubiquitous and colourful spectacle. Golden Buddhas and gleaming temples are inherent elements of both the modern and the rural landscape.
Popular tours in Thailand
Private tour in BangkokBangkok City and Temple Tour
Private tour in BangkokInsight Art and Culture Thonburi Klongs
- Learning Thai Classical Dance, Bangkok, Wat Pho
- Fish's food feeding, Bangkok, Artist House
- Building of The Lord Buddha Foot's print, Bangkok, Wat Arun
- The Great Pagoda of 4 Kings, Bangkok, Wat Pho
- Puppet dolls, Bangkok, Artist House
- Giant Gardian, Bangkok, Wat Arun's gate
- Reclining Buddha Image, Bangkok, Wat Pho
- The one of the 8 great Pagoda Picture, Bangkok, Marble Temple
- Principal Pagoda Wat Arun, Bangkok, Wat Arun
- Golden Buddha Image, Bangkok, Trimitr Temple