Private tour in Amsterdam. Netherlands. Europe
Come and join us on a wonderful Private Tour of Amsterdam. Let our expert guides help you discover the charm and the majestic beauty of this magical city. We will share its unique history as well as the most wonderful scenery and superb culinary traditions.
Private Guides in Amsterdam
All these tourists had unforgettable travel experience because of our guides from Amsterdam.
Let them make your dream vacation a reality.
We are a group of 12 people which includes 8 adults and 4 children aged between 2yrs & 4yrs visiting Holland for 3 days. We are arriving Amsterdam from London on the 3rd May morning. Can you please give us a quotation for the following services.
1. Pick-up from Schipol airport by minibus or Van & a visit to DenHaagh, Madurodam village, orientation tour around the Haque and then to Rotterdam Harbour where we would like to do the popular boat tour.
2. Transfer from Rotterdam to Amsterdam hotel by late eveing. (This is optional, hence give the costing for this service seperately as we may decide the take the train if it works out expensive)
3. On 5th May, pick up from our hotel & Amsterdam city sight seeing. This can be an orientation tour covering important sights of the city, the canals and a visit to Dam Square. We are not interested to visit any museums. We then would like to visit Zaanse Schans to see the windmills and the cheese village. In the afternoon, we want to visit the Keukenhof gardens and the tour can end either with a drop off at airport or city centre. (will confirm drop off point later)
We are yet to confirm our hotel reservation, but it would be near the Schipol airport. I would be grateful if you could give your quotation for the above services as soon as possible to enable us to finalize our tours. Thanks very much and looking forward to hear from you soon.
John: Hello in search of a private guide for myself and partner. I am looking for a more personalized tour. Besides seeing the Ann Frank House, Diamond factory, Dam Square the Rijksmuseum and Red light district. I would like to see the Homomonument and discover some of the gay history of Amsterdam and the canibis culture.
This tour would take place on the 23rd of March from our hotel The Black Tulip. It should be a full day tour between 5 and 8 hours. I would of course cover the guides meals, drinks and any activities we might participate in that is not covered in entrance fees and cost built into the tour. Now the big thing is I am handicaped. I can walk but not fast and not for long distances with out stopping. We would like the guide to also be a driver, but if not have mapped out the the route using public transportation and taxis water or cars where needed. I can more then likely go about 1/4 of a mile slowly before needed to stop for at least 15 minutes. But I would like to avoid as many of those types of stops as possible so slow is the key word. I would prefer the guide to be gay if not very well versed in the gay history, hang outs and stories of Amsterdam.
I look forward to hearing from you.
We are group of 26 people coming from Israel, working in the same place .Most of the people in the group speak Russian. From 20-23 of September we will stay in the center of Amsterdam, at hotel near the central train station.
We would like to have walking tours 1 and a half days in Amsterdam city, and two other days to see interesting sightseeing, Medoradam, Delft, Utrecht, Rotterdam , windmills, cheese market and industry, farms, etc. outside the city, to go to the north and to the south- east
I would appreciate to get your planning and quotation for this trip
Please see below our schedule:
1. 20 Sep. -Pick up at Schiphol airport to the hotel in Amsterdam ( bus only )
2. 21 Sep. - From 08:30- 17:00 a full day tour in the Amsterdam (city tour walking, with or without a bus??)
3. 22 Sep. -From 08:30- 17:00 a full day tour outside the city to see : Volendam, cheese market, windmills, other interesting places...
4. 23 Sep.: At Utrecht -we have a meeting with our working partners 09:00- 12:00. Then, we would like to make sightseeing in the area. At 19:30:00 drop off at Schiphol airport
Please specify your offer for each day separately.
Hope you can help us.
I contacted you last evening about our travels to Amsterdam in search of the Dutch Masters. Your private guided tours and expertise see the right fit for our travels to study the Dutch Masters. I see by the calendar that you are unavailable until Dec 21st. I hope to hear from you soon. I have checked out itinerary. We arrive Amsterdam Dec 30th 8AM. I am not certain if this a good day to begin our museum trek, but would do (and may book thru our local travel agent a food tour and quick view of the city). If possible, Dec 31st and Jan 1st my husband and I would love to do the museums, art tours you suggest and list. We are in Amsterdam 30th thru Jan 3. We are trying to see Leiden, Gouda on the 2nd, guide by car travel and Delft on the 3rd, leaving us off at the train to Brussels. If museums are not open on the days we would like, I could move the guided tours, possibly. Please advise as it seems you are the expert. I am confirming plane, hotel reservations today in hopes that my local agent does her best. Thank you in advance. We look forward to meeting and art trekking w/you. Regards