All categories of tours with private guide in Vienna. Austria. Europe
All these tourists had unforgettable travel experience because of our guides from Vienna.
Let them make your dream vacation a reality.
My family and I are planning a trip to Austria in December (from 2 to 6 or 7 of December). We will be 7 adults and we would like to have the folling itinerary:
* 2nd of december:
- Pick us up at airport in Wien at 11:45. We only need transfer, not guide.
- 14:00 to 18:00. Guide tour in Spanish by walk. Historic center (Hundertwasserhay, cathedral, opera, etc. End at rauthaus). We don´t need coach.
Night in Wien
* 3th of december:
- 9:00 pick us up at hotel and go to Mauthausen concentration camp.
- 11:00- 13:00 Guide tour in Spanish
- 13:00- 14:00 Luch
- 14:00 Go to Hallstatt
- 15:00 to 18:00 visit the town, churchs, Beinhaus
Night in Hallstatt
* 4th of december:
- 9:00 to 12:00 Boat trip on the lake, town, Waldbachstrub.
- 12:00 go to Salzburg
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:00 to 18:00 Hallein Salt mines and cathedral
Night in Salzburg
* 5th of december:
- 9:00 to 18:00 Honhensalzburg, Mirabell Garden and castle, Hellbrunn castle, Krimml, Schleedrf and kaesewlt, beer museum stiegl..
- 18:00 go to Wien
* 6th of december:
- 12:00 Visit Hofburg palace
- 17:00 go to Wien airport
Could you send to me the prices for this tour included a guide in Spanish and coach for 7 adult, please?
Thank you so much,
madhu: I am a cancer patient, 51 years old, and have chronic pain. I want to come to Vienna for one week and do a very light sightseeing, but just enjoy the beautiful city. I want to go to Salzburg for one day and am mainly interested in Sound of Music as I feel it will be very relaxing. I am not opposed to maybe one museum as long as you can arrange a wheelchair, which I need for most of the sightseeing. I can walk for a few minutes but I get tired and then I won't be able to enjoy myself.
I plan on coming for 7 days from any days between July 6 to July 20th. I know this is short notice but I start a new treatment after this and then I will not be able to travel.
I want to be in Austria for 4 or 5 days and 2 to 3 days in Prague. Do you also go to Prague? I will be flying from USA to Vienna and back from Prague to USA. How much is a private car from Vienna to Prague and also how much is the train? Can you accompany us or refer us for whatever you cannot do?
If you can also recommend or book hotels in Vienna and Prague which are 4 star. It should be convenient and have room service and good food.
Let me know some possible itineraries and pricing. You may not need to be with us entire days but just a few hours each day and of course the whole day in Salzburg.
I'm so sorry that I'm writing to you at this late date, but I'm wondering if you might be available for a party of 6 on June 2nd of this year. My husband and I, and 2 other couples, are taking a Danube River Cruise (starting in Prague) - we leave in 2 days, Friday, May 28th. So, there is some urgency in this request.
Instead of taking the tour company's optional excursion to Salzburg by bus after arriving in Linz the night before, we'd like to consider going to Salzburg on our own but with a knowledgeable guide to provide information on the area and what we might see. A friend recommended that we should consider taking a route to Salzburg that would take us to St. Wolfgang, a lovely area, he said. Please include that in our potential trip.
Please let us know as soon as you can if this request is possible and what the costs would be. The time difference between the US and Austria is difficult to deal with, I know; but we would appreciate it if you could respond as soon as possible. We'd like to have this excursion in place before we leave, of course.
Thank you, Mrs. Nord in Minnesota, USA
A group of 7 friends plan to visit Vienna in late May / early June 2010 - the exact dates not fixed, but it would likely be around May 29 (arrival from Cesky Krumlov) to June 2 (departure for Budapest). We are contemplating to stay in Vienna for ~4 nights and then travel on from there to Budapest. I read about your guide services in a travel forum and was curious what you would recommend for our stay. Here are a few thoughts from us:
- we have no problems walking distances
- we are avid photographers and enjoy each others company (we travelled together many years)
- we enjoy sightseeing, viewing historical places, art, music, good food etc. Since Vienna is famous for concerts/opera we would probably want to catch a concert one evening.
- we would like a combination of a private tour for our group where you can provide details to us of the sights we are viewing with you and some time where we can explore places on our own, based on what you would suggest we do.
I look forward to hearing suggestions from you.