Walking Buenos Aires
Walking tour in Buenos Aires
Tour Price : on demand Duration : on demand Languages: French, english, spanish, portugese
BA it is a walking city. That is the best way to discover it! The walking tour gives you an specific sense of the area, paying more attention to artistic, architectonical and cultural details. Like the city is quite big to cover it all just by walking, the tours are divided per areas (you choose the one that you would like to do):
1. Excursion in Buenos Aires. Retiro & Recoleta: This is the area that it was called the "Paris of South America". The most elegant and aristocratic neighborhoods, where you will see beautiful French style palaces. The Avenida Alvear where we can find Cartier, Valentino or Louis Vuitton stores. The most famous cemetery in the city included.
2. Palermo: The largest neighborhood it is divided into different areas because each of them is completely different. We will see the "Little Palermo", where we find the embassies and beautiful residences of current high society families; the "Green Palermo" with its 300 hectares divided in different areas like the Japanese garden, the Rose garden or the Planetarium; the "Palermo Soho and Hollywood", both trendy areas of design, art districts, boutique hotels, gourmet restaurants and young people.
3. Centro (Downtown): History and present of a city that never sleeps. The historic core of May Square together with the Obelisk, Corrientes Street – our little Broadway and the Opera House.
4. Tour with private guide in Buenos Aires. La Boca & San Telmo: The origin of BA. The first port, the first immigrants, the colonial houses and cobbled stone streets. And the two most typical Argentinean passions: football (soccer) with the Boca Juniors Stadium (La Bombonera), and Tango music!
5. Puerto Madero: The most modern neighborhood combines very old brick buildings – that were once the warehouses of the old port; with very sophisticated skyscrapers. Full of excellent restaurants with a water front view all along.
|Tour Price: on demand|
|Duration: on demand|
|Languages: French, english, spanish, portugese|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||NO|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||NO|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||YES|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
|This Tour is Kid Friendly :||YES|