Budapest Private Walking Tour or Driving Tour
Walking tour in Budapest
Tour Price : Car tour (up to 3 persons): 190 Euro, walking tour: 140 Euro. The price does not include entrance fees. Duration : 8-hour Languages: Hungarian, English, French
The boulvards and avenues, famous spas, Central Market Hall, Andrassy Avenue, Opera House, House of Terror, Heroes' Square, City Park, Great Synagogue, Jewish district, St. Stephen's Basilica, Parliament, Castle district, Royal Palace, Matthias Church, Fishermen's Bastion… So many fantastic highlights are in the Budapest.
And, of course, beside these amazing highlights you will see less touristic hidden treasures if you will visit some of these beautiful sights inside. This tour is self-tailored, you will have the choice which ones to visit:
- the Parliament - expressing the sovereignty of the nation. Excursion with private guide in Budapest. The official site of the Hungarian Central Government was originally built to equal yet surpassed the British parliament in London, after it was completed in its present grandiose form;
- the National Gallery in the Royal Palace. Almost the entire history of Hungarian art is on display here, with the earliest pieces dating back to the tenth century - so there's a thousand years or so to work your way through. Viewing the inside of the castle is interesting in itself;
- the Dohány street Synagogue – the second largest Synagogue in the world; the Central Market;
- the Museum of Fine Arts. This spectacular and renovated building houses a museum that's massive in scale, with a wide range of exhibits;
- the Museum of Applied Arts. This spectacular building (designed by Lechner) caused much controversy when it opened. Tour in Budapest. Today it is generally considered a masterpiece, although it has been considerably toned down over the years. Lovers of architecture and interior design simply must visit;
- the Széchenyi Bath or the most popular local galleries.
Prices: Car tour (up to 3 persons): €190, walking tour: €140. The price does not include entrance fees.
|Tour Price: Car tour (up to 3 persons): 190 Euro, walking tour: 140 Euro. The price does not include entrance fees.|
|Group Size: up to 3 persons|
|Languages: Hungarian, English, French|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||NO|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||NO|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||NO|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||NO|
Danube Bend- Szentendre, Visegrad Private Driving Tour
160 euro. The price does not include entrance fees.
Danube-Bend - Szentendre-Visegrad-Esztergom Private Driving Tour
Euro 190 per tour in a car. The price does not include entrance fees.
Art and Architecture Tour in Budapest 8-hour Private Walking Tour
140 per tour
8 hour (Full day tour)