One week in amber-land Lithuania
Private tour in Vilnius
Vilnius – Siauliai – Palanga - Klaipeda – Nida - Kaunas -Vilnius
1 Day: Vilnius. Arrival in Vilnius, transfer to Hotel, Welcome meeting, dinner and presentation of the travel programme. Accomodation in Vilnius.
2. Day: Vilnius. After the breakfast in the hotel city tour in Vilnius, the city of hundred churches. Walk in the old town, which belongs to the list of World‘s cultural heritage of UNESCO: Cathedral square, Gediminas tower, Vilnius University, KGB museum, Jewish museum, square of the city hall, gate of the Dawn with a miraculous icon of Virgin Mary.
Optional: trip to the geographical center of Europe and the Europe park (sculpture park near Vilnius) or visit in the largest shopping centre in the Baltics – Akropolis. Evening free. Accomodation in Vilnius.
3. Day: Vilnius, Trakai. Breakfast in Hotel, departure for Trakai. Visit of the picturesque water castle of Trakai. Excursion with private guide in Vilnius. In May until September an optional trip with a yacht or with a ship is possible.
Back to Vilnius, city tour by bus, TV tower.
Evening free. Optional: visit in Wellnes & Spa center. Accomodation in Vilnius.
4. Day: Vilnius - Siauliai – Palanga. After the breakfast leaving for Siauliai. In the vicinity of Siauliai visit of the famous hill of the crosses. Then transfer to the Baltic sea resort Palanga. Here pleasant walk in the park and visit of amber museum. The golden sea coast and the sea bridge of Palanga. In May till September optional bicycle trips. Dinner in popular rural type restaurant ,,Pas Juoza“. Accomodation in Palanga.
5. Day: Palanga – Nida – Klaipeda. Departure for Nida. Transfer by ferry to the Kuronian Spit, visit of the Thomas Mann house in Nida, walk to the high sand dunes and the hill of witches. (from May to September optional visit in the sea museum with hundreds of fishes and dolphin show is possible).
Accomodation in Klaipeda, the Lithuanian sea-port.
6. Day: Klaipeda - Kaunas. After the breakfast short excursion in Klaipėda, walk in the cosy old town: old post office, theatre square. Leaving for Kaunas. Tour in Vilnius. City tour in the second largest city of Lituania. Old town, Zaliakalnis hill with historical mountain railway, Devils museum. Optional: Open air museum in Rumsiskes (with original country houses, which represent four ethnographic regions of Lithuania), horse riding, some Museums and art galleries. Dinner and accomodation in Kaunas.
7. Day: Kaunas - Vilnius. After the breakfast free time in Kaunas. Transfer to the airport of Vilnius and return flight.
- comfortable mini bus or car
- road taxes and fees
- 6 nights in selected 3* - 4* hotels (in the city center) with breakfast
- rooms with bath or shower and WC.
- transfer airport - hotel and hotel - airport.
- 4 dinners in typical national restaurants. (on request we can offer all 6 dinners and all lunches).
- constant English, German, Russian, French or Spanish speaking guide services
- entrances and fees in accordance with programme.
- Entrances into as optional designated objects of interest are not includet.
- I could reserve the flight tickets for you gladly by request.
- Reservations for additional overnight accomodation before and after the journey possible.
- In each visited city several historical museums and art exhibitions can be visited. I can send further information by request.
- In all evenings there are possibilities of experiencing the night-life of the visited cities.
- An alternative route with arrival in Lithuanian sea-port of Klaipeda with a ferry and departure from Klaipeda is possible. By request I can send gladly an offer of such tour.
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||NO|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc ):||NO|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||NO|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||NO|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||NO|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||NO|