2013 Top 10 Vacation Destinations
For years now, Private-Guides.com has become a respected vacation destination assistant for tourists. So here are the top ten vacation destinations and a bit about them to help you make the best decision for your next trip destination.
1. Paris, France – Known as one of the most romantic vacation destinations in the world, the City of Light should not be missed. From fabulous shopping boutiques and friendly people to the Eiffel Tower, there is something for everyone. Visit beautiful Champagne Countryside or even standing ruins of medieval France.
2. New York City, New York – A bustling metropolis, New York City hosts famous art museums, the Statue of Liberty, and Times Square. Take a stroll through the West Village and enjoy some of the most delicious restaurants and shopping around. Then stop by Central Park for a relaxing time, soaking in the city’s gentle oasis.
3. London, England – This gorgeous city is a wonderful collection of buildings time forgot and history the world will always remember. Stop by Shakespeare’s Globe theatre, Big Ben, Parliament, or take a ride on the famous London Eye. Enjoy a friendly drink at a local pub, wonderful food and shopping, or take a trip to see Stonehenge.
4. Rome, Italy –Another unparalleled location is Rome. The Coliseum, Sistine Chapel, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, and so many spectacular sights await you. The Vatican’s museums and Rome’s wonderfully relaxing atmosphere will leave memories you can visit all year long.
5. Barcelona, Spain – Enjoy the world of Picasso, museums, live music, and delicious foods throughout Barcelona. And do not miss taking a stroll down La Rambla, a world famous boulevard that is certain to astound.
6. Venice, Italy – This beautiful city of canals is a must see. Wander through it. You will encounter so many things just by chance that it will amaze you. Then stop by St. Mark’s Basilica, tour the Doge’s Palace, and enjoy relaxing canal rides. The food and friendly people will make it a trip to last a lifetime.
7. San Francisco, California – See the Golden Gate Bridge, visit Mama’s Restaurant for a delicious breakfast, and take the Stairs of Telegraph Hill, a trolley to the Heights, or stroll through Golden Gate Park. For a truly interesting experience, stop by the Exploratorium. San Francisco’s nightlife, shopping, and delicious foods are enough to draw anyone to visit.
8. Florence, Italy – In Florence explore the Uffizi Gallery, visit Duomo’s Dome, and Giotto’s Tower. With history, food, architecture, and great atmosphere everywhere you look, Florence will certainly satisfy.
9. Prague, Czech Republic – You cannot miss Prague Castle, David Cerny’s public sculptures, Petrin Hill, or the Charles Bridge. Prague has great sights, food, and nightlife will keep you coming back.
10. Sydney, Australia – With wonderful concert halls and buildings like the Circular Quay, museums, and great restaurants like Sean’s Panorama, you will need to take a few hours and relax on Bondi Beach before the first day is out.
While you are enjoying your vacation, be sure to take a private guided tour. At Private Guides, we have locals that specialize in developing tours around your interests and schedule.