Marwa Youssef - Private Guide in CairoMember Since 2007
Hot offers see whole Egypt in 8 days!!
Excursion in Cairo
Tour Price : $500 Duration : 1-8 days Languages: English, Arabic Discount: starting from 4 persons
See the whole Egypt in only 8 days!
This is one of the most comprehensive and exciting private tours in Egypt you can get! Book in advance to make your holiday a really memorable one and fill it with as many discoveries as there can be during a single week. You’ll have the opportunity to visit some of the most interesting and remarkable sites scattered all across the country. This is the program of our tour:
- Day 1: Meet and greet at the Cairo airport, followed by accommodation and some rest in the hotel.
- Day 2: An entire day dedicated to exploring the main attraction of Egypt, which are the ancient pyramids. First we’ll visit the site where the oldest structures of this type have been erected, the Saqqara Necropolis. Followed by a trip to the Giza Plateau and detail overview of its three Great Pyramid of Giza and the mysterious Great Sphinx of Giza.
- Day 3: Arriving to Luxor by an overnight train, first you’ll have some time to rest at the hotel followed by a tour of the East Banks attractions such as the enormous Karnak Temple complex.
- Day 4: Second day in Luxor will be spent exploring the Thebes Necropolis at the West Bank of the river. You’ll discover the singing Colossi of Memnon, the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, and the notorious Valley of the Kings.
- Day 5: Second day of our tour in Cairo, which will focus on the sites located within the city, such as the Saladin Citadel (Cairo Citadel), the remarkable Khan el-Khalili Bazaar, and the famous Egyptian Museum.
- Day 6: A morning bus trip to the Bahariya Oasis, where you will see how a real oasis looks like. You will also have a chance to explore different parts of the desert and enjoy a silent night underneath a sky full of stars.
- Day 7: Continuing our journey through the desert we’ll visit the remarkable Crystal Mountain located not far from the Bahariya Oasis, and then head back to the capital.
- Day 8: Early morning ride from Cairo to Alexandria and a comprehensive tour of this wonderful Mediterranean city, which houses the Ancient Catacombs, the spectacular Roman Theater, the huge Pompey’s Pillar and other remarkable sites.
|Tour Price: $500|
|Duration: 1-8 days|
|Group Size: 10 tourists|
|Languages: English, Arabic|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||NO|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||NO|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||NO|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||YES|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||YES|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||NO|
See the Best of Egypt - in one week (private tour)
200$ to 450$p.p(Depend on the numbers of the persons)
6 Nights-7 days
Felucca Sailing Tour; from Aswan to Loxor Spend 2 Nights in the Nile (Great Hot Offers)
Minimum Cost: 150 US Dollar (USD) Per trip
Around the year excpet the high seson chirstmas times and Easter
Camping for One night at the white desert (Pending Now)
Latest Customer's Opinions:
Of course - Egypt is something unreal! Marwa showed us all its beauty, its grandiosity! Our tour with Marwa was very interesting and rich! So many interesting we learned and we saw! Cairo is an outstanding city - its pyramids, its Mummies...oh...everything is so sensational! Next was Sharm El Sheikh in our tour. Free day in Sharm we used as much as possible! Sand, palms, clean and warm sea! Ah:) Submarine world of the Red sea is super! Everything was so wonderful! We very glad that Marwa offered us this tour! We love Egypt!