Marwa Youssef - Private Guide in CairoMember Since 2007
See the Best of Egypt - in one week (private tour)
Private tour in Cairo
Tour Price : 200$ to 450$p.p(Depend on the numbers of the persons) Duration : 6 Nights-7 days Languages: English, Arabic
- Day 1: This is when you’ll meet your private guide in Cairo and get accommodated after arriving to the airport. There may be some free time depending on your arrival time that you can spend at your discretion.
- Day 2: The second day is fully devoted to discovering the ancient sites situated around Cairo. First, we’ll drive to the nearby Saqqara Necropolis, the place where the very first pyramids in Egypt were constructed. Afterwards, we’ll head to Memphis, the ancient capital to which Saqqara served as the burial ground. And our last stop for the day will be Giza with its famous pyramids and the enigmatic Great Sphinx of Giza.
- Day 3: Arriving to Luxor, you’ll be accommodated in your hotel and then taken to the attractions of the East Bank. These include the impressive Karnak temple, regarded as the most spectacular and well-preserved ancient complexes of this kind, and the Luxor temple.
- Day 4: This day will take you to the West Bank and its numerous ancient sites, including the singing Colossi of Memnon, the temple complex built in honor of Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, and of course the vast burial area of the Valley of the Kings.
- Day 5: Return to Cairo, where we’ll admire some of the sites we didn’t have the chance to see the first time. Starting with the Egyptian Museum, which carries an astounding collection of ancient items, we’ll continue to the Cairo Citadel and its numerous mosques, and some of the oldest Coptic churches in the country.
- Day 6: Arrival to Alexandria and exploring its numerous attractions including the huge Roman theater, the mysterious and eclectic Ancient Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, and the summer residence of the royal family in Montaza Palace.
- Day 7: Breakfast at the hotel and the final hours in Cairo before your departure.
|Tour Price: 200$ to 450$p.p(Depend on the numbers of the persons)|
|Duration: 6 Nights-7 days|
|Group Size: 1-40|
|Languages: English, Arabic|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||NO|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||NO|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||NO|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||YES|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||YES|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||NO|
Felucca Sailing Tour; from Aswan to Loxor Spend 2 Nights in the Nile (Great Hot Offers)
Minimum Cost: 150 US Dollar (USD) Per trip
Around the year excpet the high seson chirstmas times and Easter
Camping for One night at the white desert (Pending Now)
Latest Customer's Opinions:
Egypt is magnificent! all its beauties! so nice! Actually I thought that there was anything to see in Egypt except Pyramids and Sphinx. How mistaken I was! Oh! Marwa, thank you! You really showed me its beauty and splendour! Luxor, Cairo, Alexandria are beautiful! Thank you!