Marwa Youssef - Private Guide in CairoMember Since 2007
Felucca Sailing Tour; from Aswan to Loxor Spend 2 Nights in the Nile (Great Hot Offers)
Excursion in Cairo
Tour Price : Minimum Cost: 150 US Dollar (USD) Per trip Duration : Around the year excpet the high seson chirstmas times and Easter Languages: English, Arabic
Some of the most romantic private tours in Egypt are about cruising on the Nile River. Tour with private guide in Cairo. And there’s no better way to combine a relaxed trip and magnificent views of the river with the abundant historical heritage of this area. This felucca tour has it all, so make sure to book it right away if you want to enjoy the best trip on the great river with lots of ancient sites to explore.
- Day 1: Meeting in Aswan with your Egypt private guide and embarking on the felucca, you’ll admire the main attractions of this city, which include the Philae Island with its majestic ancient temple, the High Dam, and the many picturesque islands surrounding the city.
- Day 2: There’s an option of traveling to Abu Simbel temples complex early in the morning by car or plane. Once you get back to Aswan, the tour down the Nile will continue with stops on some of the islands before setting sails towards Kom Ombo.
- Day 3: An entire day of enjoying the magnificent landscapes surrounding the great river, as you take your time in the felucca. Excursion in Cairo. You’ll certainly enjoy this tranquil atmosphere and be surprised by how the banks of Nile are different from the rest of the country. This is where the ancient civilization thrived for thousands of years, and this is where most of the modern Egypt population lives today.
- Day 4: Two stops during the day to visit a pair of remarkable temple complexes. First of all, the monumental temple in Kom Ombo, where the royal go Horus was revered. Then we’ll sail further to Edfu and visit the temple dedicated to Sobek and Horus.
- Day 5: A day that deliver a high concentration of ancient wonders, which Luxor is famous for. Starting with the Valley of the Kings, we’ll spend all our day exploring the numerous attractions at both banks of the Nile before your departure in the late evening.
|Tour Price: Minimum Cost: 150 US Dollar (USD) Per trip|
|Duration: Around the year excpet the high seson chirstmas times and Easter|
|Group Size: 1-60|
|Languages: English, Arabic|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||NO|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||NO|
|Food and Drinks :||NO|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||NO|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||YES|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||YES|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||NO|
See the Best of Egypt - in one week (private tour)
200$ to 450$p.p(Depend on the numbers of the persons)
6 Nights-7 days
Camping for One night at the white desert (Pending Now)
Latest Customer's Opinions:
Never thought that I would like something else in Egypt except Cairo!:) Thank you, Marwa that acquainted me with "other" Egypt. Elephantine Island and Kitchener Island, nights on Felucca, the Greco Roman Temple - everything is so romantic! I think this Marwa's tour is very interesting and romantic! Very nice!