Marwa Youssef - Private Guide in CairoMember Since 2007
The pyramids+5*Nile cruise in one tour (Cairo+Luxor & Aswan)
Boating and Sailing tour in Luxor
Tour Price : $430 Duration : 7 days Languages: English, Arabic
This is one of the most comprehensive private tours in Egypt you can get, as it takes you to the most popular historic sites and offers a Nile River cruise as part of the program. Each day of this intense week will be filled with adventure and you’ll get to see many fascinating places that would otherwise require you to book several tours or visit the country several times. Here’s an overview of your activities during the tour:
- Day1: You’ll be met at the airport by your private guide in Cairo, so make sure to specify your flight details. After the greeting you’ll be taken to your hotel for some rest before the tour starts.
- Day 2: An entire day packed with nearly all the ancient attractions of the Egyptian capital. First we’ll travel to the first necropolis to feature the pyramids, which is located in Saqqara. Then we’ll explore the remains of Memphis and its numerous temples. And the final stop will be made at the Giza Necropolis and its iconic pyramids.
- Day 3: Traveling by an overnight train to Aswan, you’ll have a full day devoted to exploring the numerous attractions of the city, including the Philae Temple complex, the Unfinished Obelisk and many others. You’ll also enjoy a romantic felucca ride around the small islands on the river, before being transferred to your cruise ship.
- Day 4: Unless you’ll choose the optional trip to Abu Simbel temples, your day will start with the cruise ship taking you to two remarkable temple complexes located in Edfu and Kom Ombo respectively.
- Day 5: The cruise will take you to one of the most picturesque and abundant cities of the region in terms of ancient sites, Luxor. You’ll have a whole day to explore the ancient wonders sitting on the both banks of the river, such as the Valley of the Kings and many others.
- Day 6: A more relaxed day on the cruise ship before checking out and being transferred from Luxor to Cairo.
- Day 7: Another day exploring the sites in the capital, such as the Saladin Citadel (Cairo Citadel) and the Egyptian Museum.
- Day 8: End of tour and transfer to the airport.
|Tour Price: $430|
|Duration: 7 days|
|Group Size: 1-50|
|Languages: English, Arabic|
|Tour package includes:|
|Airport Transfer :||YES|
|Tour Transportation (car, van, limo, boat, etc…):||NO|
|Food and Drinks :||YES|
|Other services (fees apply):|
|Attraction tickets (concerts, theater, museum, circus...) :||NO|
|Translation services :||NO|
|Reservations (hotels, restaurants, airline) :||NO|
|Visa support :||NO|
|This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance of your travel date :||YES|
|Tour groups must include a minimum of 2 passengers :||YES|
|Tour prices are flexible and based on your requirements :||YES|
See the Best of Egypt - in one week (private tour)
200$ to 450$p.p(Depend on the numbers of the persons)
6 Nights-7 days
Felucca Sailing Tour; from Aswan to Loxor Spend 2 Nights in the Nile (Great Hot Offers)
Minimum Cost: 150 US Dollar (USD) Per trip
Around the year excpet the high seson chirstmas times and Easter
Camping for One night at the white desert (Pending Now)