Private guides and guided tours in Hong Kong
Private guides in Hong Kong
My name is Kennes, a 28 years old Hong Kong born local. I am starting my career as a private tour guide here in Hong Kong, the famous international city! I started my primary working experience at the Hong Kong Disneyland about five years after graduation and now I have started my own tourism career.
I am a Dutch national, living in Hong Kong since 2002. Since then I have been exploring the territory, uncovering all those hidden gems and learning about their importance within Hong Kong's history and natural settings.
Currency: Hong Kong dollar (HKD)
COMMENTS ABOUT Hong Kong:
Hong Kong is situated on the southern coast of China and is one of the two Special Administrative Regions of the People’s Republic of China (the second one is Macau). This place is known for its deep natural harbor and expansive skyline. According to the statistics it is the most populated area in China.
Hong Kong area consists of the Hong Kong Island itself, Kowloon peninsula, New Territories and neighboring 262 islands. Lantau Island is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong. It is explained by the fact that the new Hong Kong airport and Asia World-Expo are situated nearby. Lamma Island is also popular among the tourists, seeing as there are lots of fancy fish restaurants and no cars working on petroleum. It is also advisable to visit Cheung Chau with its famous bun festival and the cave where the legendary pirate kept the treasures he managed to steal. Macao resort is also worth visiting.
There are several beaches in Hong Kong; the most famous of them are Cheung Sha. This beach is especially favoured by surfers, seeing as the wind is perfect for this occupation. You can also try Silvermain-Bay and Ripals-Bay beaches, which are also highly valued by tourists.
Popular tours in Hong Kong
Culture and History tour in Hong KongDay trip Macau
Sightseeing Nature tour in Hong KongEscape to Lantau
HKD 2,600Tour Duration
- Sea arch at Jin Island., Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Yim Tin Tsai fishing and salt making island with abandoned village., Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Fishermen selling seafood from their boat at the waterfront., Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Traditional wooden sampan, a boat like this will be used for the tour., Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Tin Hau Temple in Sai Kung Old Town., Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Kiu Tsui Chau and the small islet of Kiu Tau, connected at low tide by a tombolo., Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Elephant Nose Rock, with sea caves, Hong Kong, Sai Kung
- Silvermine Waterfall, Mui Wo, Hong Kong, Lantau Island
- Silvermine Bay, Mui Wo, Hong Kong, Lantau Island
- Stilt houses in Tai O, Hong Kong, Lantau Island